Honored Contributor

There seems to be alot of this on here,about all kinds of things, host, venders,animals on the set ,on and on.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I've noticed what seems to be an up-tick in complaining and meaness.  Can't we all just get along.....

Honored Contributor

It's true.  It's just one big complaint board now.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Suffering in silence to keep the peace seldom ends well. One can't expect improvement or change if what's wrong remains unknown to those who can remedy it.

Esteemed Contributor

When someone posts a new thread about a topic there are complaints that it's a subject not worth talking about.  Almost not worth it anymore.

Respected Contributor

It would probably be helpful if the complaints were posted in either Suggestion Box and/or Customer Care.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

A complaint thread about complaining. 

SMH

Respected Contributor
Just a thought: Negativity of any kind is never productive, it drags a person, a community down. Its easy to be negative and its human nature to be negative. But, it does no good to be that way! It only brings hurt, anger, frustration, nasty comments etc. and fosters the worst of human nature and in the end, tears down rather than builds up! Positivity is never mindless!! It is a difficult thing to attain and takes focus, determination and hard work but the payoff is big. Positivity will determine whether we will go down with the ship or rise above circumstances and be happy in anything. Not for nothing is the advice to think on the positive in any situation given by all great thinkers. It leads to peace and tranquility in lives.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

There seems to be alot of this on here,about all kinds of things, host, venders,animals on the set ,on and on.

@goldensrbest 

This forum has been over run with complaint threads, IMO

I am in NO way saying that the complaints are not valid and I have experienced my own share.

Rather than have 15 threads about the same topic, can't posters add their post to an existing thread on the same topic, rather than start another thread on the same topic?

I was just thinking that I may post under 'Suggestion Box' suggesting a new forum for 'Complaints'.

That way, the first several pages of the forum aren't consumed by complaint threads to wade through, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

My motto in life has always been....Live and Let Live...if it doesn't  physically hurt someone.