Honored Contributor

Re: Community Chat Chit-Chat thread!

@divine wrote:

This morning I had strawberry shortcake for breakfast! lol..I know, not the best choice, but the strawberries needed to be eaten and I couldn't resist. The berries have been so good this year.

OK, that sounds good!

Respected Contributor

strawberries - fruit

shortcake - carbs

whipped cream - dairy

looks like you got it covered! and that sounds very good!

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Respected Contributor

okay, I just finished the NY Spicy Dill Pickles potato chips - very good, very spicy and I need a cold beer now!!

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Esteemed Contributor

This morning I had a Yoplait peach yogurt ... just had a half oatmeal raison cookie (from Sam's) ... my absolute favorite.  

Not cooking today, so don't know what we'll have later.   I'm in one of those funk moods ... so I'm sitting like a slug contemplating my ... well, whatever.  

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

This morning I had a Yoplait peach yogurt ... just had a half oatmeal raison cookie (from Sam's) ... my absolute favorite.  

Not cooking today, so don't know what we'll have later.   I'm in one of those funk moods ... so I'm sitting like a slug contemplating my ... well, whatever.  

Hi SoX!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

MJ !!! Hey, girl ... long time no see.  

Honored Contributor

MJ what is Sam's? Is that Sam's Club?

I like oatmeal raisin cookies-- or as I call them 'grown up cookies'!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Jazz ... yes, Sam's is Sam's Club ... they have the best oatmeal raisin cookies!

Trusted Contributor

@surfk wrote:

Hi everybody.

Smiley LOL

Well, I had fish tacos for lunch today.

Ever get into one of those moods when you just need a fish stuffed into a taco shell?

lol

I love fish tacos - done right.

So I had them. Smiley Happy

Tonight I'll probably whip up another dungeon laboratory soup concoction using my new Auto IQ Nutri-Ninja.

Its my favorite new toy (this week). Smiley LOL

I've got this giant head...

...of cauliflower that's been in the fridge. I seriously think I might toss it into the machine and make some sort of a cream of cauliflower soup brew. Maybe a cheesy cauliflower cream soup.

I just don't know yet. I never know what will turn up (or turn out) till I start tossing things into the machine.

But such keeps dinner exciting. lol.

Noooooooooo - You did not go there!!! 1125619-Cartoon-Of-A-Sick-Cauliflower-Mascot-Royalty-Free-Vector-Clipart.jpg

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

I just finished an individual frozen pizza which wasn't all that great but it satisfied the hunger pains. Mac and cheese for dinner tonight with cubed ham and diced green chilis, some French bread. I may or may not make a tossed salad. It depends on my mood when it's closer to the dinner hour. I would consider it the one healthy thing eaten today. Cheese and crackers eaten on the way to the store doesn't count-