Respected Contributor

Re: Community Chat Chit-Chat thread!

good morning - it is going up to the mid 80's here in Boston - looking like a sunny warm day.   Drinking my coffee and looking outside at the beautiful day beginning! 

Gotta get into the shower  and get ready for work - What are you having this morning?

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Honored Contributor

@biancardi

In case you chicken out, there are feather jewelry pieces.

Sterling Silver Feather Design Cuff by American West - J323895Sterling Silver Feather Ear Climbers Earrings by American West - J322986Sterling Silver Elongated Feather Ring by American West - J321034

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono haha - I am resolved now to get one!!  

I do own these earrings, btw - love them (Barbara Bixby feather earrings)

bb

Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
Respected Contributor

@biancardi wrote:

@lolakimono haha - I am resolved now to get one!!  

I do own these earrings, btw - love them (Barbara Bixby feather earrings)

bb

Good early morning to my fellow western time zone friends. Godd mid-morning to all you eastern friends.

B, those earrings are stunning. We must have similar taste because they are so "me".

It's going to be seasonably hot here. Low 100s, but I think the humidity is dropping a little, so it will feel more comfortable.

I have to make a library run today then Italian dinner out with friends tonight. If I can get myself moving, I;ll go for a walk. If not, there's always laundry.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

Morning all!! Just sitting around waiting for the contractor to show! Small stuff today to fix. A needed piece for a railing (trim piece) came in and he is installing it on one of our patio railing posts. Looks like its less warm outside today than it was yesterday.

May zip through the 2AM Linea program while waiting for him.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

People need to keep their crazies on a chain!

Esteemed Contributor

111.gif

I'm sure we are probably due for another scorcher. I may have to run to the vet to refill my dog's Rx, I say people should be able to claim pets as dependents on your income tax! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Just stopping in to say hi smileys-waving-170093.gifto biancardi and all. Hope everyone has a great day. We are getting a bit of a break from the heat today, only 88, but storms possible later.

pink-kitty-purring-hug-smiley-emoticon.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

111.gif

I'm sure we are probably due for another scorcher. I may have to run to the vet to refill my dog's Rx, I say people should be able to claim pets as dependents on your income tax! LOL

I totally agree with that!!

Respected Contributor

@betteb wrote:

Just stopping in to say hi smileys-waving-170093.gifto biancardi and all. Hope everyone has a great day. We are getting a bit of a break from the heat today, only 88, but storms possible later.

pink-kitty-purring-hug-smiley-emoticon.gif

morning @betteb - I love the pink kitty love emotie!!