Valued Contributor

The  STANLEY STEAMER commercials are disgusting.the kid urinating on the floor and the kid throwing up his drink and then covering it up. JUST GROSS to watch..

Honored Contributor

We watch so few commercials on tv since we DVR or stream most everything.  However - radio commercials on Sirius - there is a charity called Kars 4 Kids in the DC region (maybe elsewhere, I have no idea).  Their jingle is so annoying I can't flip stations fast enough.  I feel bad doing that, because it's a charity, but it's that annoying.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like the Sling TV commercials with Megan Mullally.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Gee thanks @Mj12 .  Now I have K-A-R-S Kars for Kids stuck in my head.

Respected Contributor

The commercial that irritates me is the one about the mother who is not around enough for her daughter and her soccer game.  I have no idea what the commercial is for.  But the kid is out in the backyard at 4AM kicking this soccer ball against the house - thud thud thud, the Mom is woken up and goes out there with her daughter.  On comes the bright lights and more kicking the ball against the side of the house outside at 4AM.  How thoughtful - who cares about the neighbors?  It's all about ME ME ME.

(You can see they are in a line of row houses, it's not like they are isolated where they live).

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

KARS-4-KIDS has the most annoying commercial with the most annoying group of brats talentless kids ever on TV:

download (1).jpg

Esteemed Contributor

The one with 3 (or maybe it's 4) young women standing in bikini's with a plant or tiny bush in front of their female bits that's an ad for a shaver.  In other words, shave your lady bits! And the other one is the toilet paper commercial to get you clean "down there".....shows a couple being romantic and you want to be clean......in other words it's an ad for getting your butt clean......GEEZ LOUISE. I don't know the specific product name because when they come on I quick change the channel. What's next, ads for douche products? Or maybe they already air those and I've been lucky enough not to see them.......yet.

Honored Contributor

I cannot stand any of the Cottonelle commercials  from the clean enough to go commando to the ones where the kids tell how they feel after using cottonelle and most recently the down there care ones!!  Very few things bother me but these commercials are disgusting!!!  Their tp is awful also!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Commercials

[ Edited ]

I can't stand the majority of commercials....what happened to creativity and ingenuity and genuine humor.....

The most offensive:

1.  Pharmaceutical commercials

2.  Amazon with the mother letting her kid kick the soccerr ball at 4AM. How inconsiderate what about the neighbors...

3.  All Liberty Mutual commercials

4.  Stanley Steamer

5.   All car commercials--- except Subaru's Barkley Family

6.   Commercials with precocious or bratty kids

7.    Lawyer commercials

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Commercials

[ Edited ]

@jellyBEAN wrote:

The commercial that irritates me is the one about the mother who is not around enough for her daughter and her soccer game.  I have no idea what the commercial is for.  But the kid is out in the backyard at 4AM kicking this soccer ball against the house - thud thud thud, the Mom is woken up and goes out there with her daughter.  On comes the bright lights and more kicking the ball against the side of the house outside at 4AM.  How thoughtful - who cares about the neighbors?  It's all about ME ME ME.

(You can see they are in a line of row houses, it's not like they are isolated where they live).

@jellyBEAN 

That one infuriates me too....

It's for dear little AMAZON...(she has to have Alexa pause her audio book, and later on she asks Alexa to tell her the time)....As a society we are getting lazier and lazier heaven forbid if we use a device that requires us to manually hit a pause button.  And I think it would take less time to glance at a clock....And she seems just as lazy with her parenting skills as well....

Neither  the mother nor daughter knows the meaning of CONSIDERATION for others!  If she was my neighbor I'd be calling our local "Noise Police".....Maybe she needs to ask Alexa what "disturbing the peace" means....😈 ....just another reason I hate Amazon...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”