Honored Contributor

And the Stanley Steemer, Haribou, Twizzler, etc. The list is endless!!!Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I'm sick of the Allstate Mayhem guy there to steal the car and the whaaaaats between the two of them.

I can't change the channel fast enough.

The other one I can't stand is the one for one of the hotels, don't remember if it's Hilton or Hyatt and the girl says that's your problem and spits the gum out.

@CelticCrafter: Awww...I like the Allstate Mayhem guy. Smiley Tongue 

Honored Contributor

I mute the car commercial that features a female opera singer on the soundtrack.  I don't know what brand of car is being promoted. 

Honored Contributor

She shed commercial is back and I really can’t stand it. I think it’s State Farm?

Valued Contributor

Re: Commercials

[ Edited ]

The Stanley Steemer commercial where the boy hits his groin area while dancing because he beat his friend while playing a video game is just ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

The Geico commercials have been very funny lately.  Also the Esurance ones with Dennis Quaid make me laugh.  Commercial should only be funny.  Othewise they're just annoying.  I try not to watch any but it still happens.

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q , I usually like the Mayhem guy, just not this time!

Honored Contributor

There are several commercials showing kids jumping on beds and mattresses.  That is one of the most dangerous things kids can do.  They often fall and suffer injuries, and there have been deaths when the child got stuck between the headboard and the bed, as well as falling out of windows that are next to the bed.

I never let my kids jump on beds and have also warned my grandchildren of the dangers.  Fortunately, they’re all grown beyond that age now.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I despise all pharmaceutical commercials.  They are nothing but legal drug pushing and should be against the law.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

Commercials get goofier and goofier just to catch our attention.

I will watch more on you tube on my smart t.v. just to avoid them.