Honored Contributor

I'm crazy about those Serta lambs! I love their expressive eyes and their cute skinny little legs. This commercial is the new one where one lamb is taken to the groomers...it's hilariously cute!

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/ZYpU/serta-icomfort-an-icomfort-story-about-cooler-sleep

Contributor

Xfinity just came out with a new holiday commercial (about 4 minutes long) featuring E.T and a grown up Elliott (played by the same actor that played Elliot in the movie).  I really enjoyed it!

Respected Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

Haven't seen it yet this year ...... Polar Bears in the Coca Cola commercial .

I just saw the Coke commercial today with the polar bears.  I think it is a new one.  There's a little bird in it who has a very sharp beak, and the polar bears use him and his beak to pop the cap off a bottle of coke.  That's all I remember other than at the end the polar bears are laying back njoying their bottles of coke.  Woman Wink

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

@jellyBEAN  ..... Haven't seen that commercial yet. I wish Budweiser would do a Christmas commercial with the horses. Love those commercials except for the one where the dog gets lost. Even though he makes it home I still cry over the commercial!

Respected Contributor

@Fona wrote:

Yes, the USPS commercial is very Christmassy and really enjoyable and the music is just right.

Another commercial I love is the turkey trying to stop smoking.  I think he is so cute and huggable, and the details of his little house and his clothing are wonderful (in the latest version he is wearing the best sheepskin slippers).  I hope they do a Christmas version.

Yes, I hope so.  I can see our little turkey in his Christmas sweater throwing his unwanted cigarettes into the burning fireplace next to his comfortable chair.  He njoys a glass of eggnog and then proceeds to read 'The Night Before Christmas' with his reading glasses.  Of course there will be a Christmas tree lit up in the background too.

Honored Contributor

Gosh, I haven't seen any of those commercials! Sound so cute. I like the one where the single mom works all day, probably Christmas Eve, comes home to her son, very tired. Guess what. He went out and bought a Christmas tree, decorated it, and did all the laundry and put it in a basket with a big bow around the basket. She walks in and looks at the tree first, like, 'where in the world...................?' And he's standing there just hoping she likes what he's done. Of course she mists up -she loves it and hugs ensue. So cute.

They have now decided to shorten this commercial which is a crime.

Esteemed Contributor

One of my favorites was the 2016 Wells Fargo commercial where their wagon and horses assisted a broken down postal truck by taking all the packages to be delivered.  Snowmen gave their carrot noses to the horses so they'd have energy to deliver all the packages.      

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmspkX8PtF4

Respected Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg    I just saw yet another new Coca-Cola commercial with the polar bears today, so it appears they have more than 1 running.  There is a family of polar bears and the little ones are rolling giant snow balls to build a "snow bear".  The family stares at the snow bear for awhile and realize its missing something, so they pop the cap off a bottle of coke and apply it to the nose (button nose) and then place a coke bottle in one of the snow bears paws.  Very cute.

Me thinks I watch too much TV!!

Super Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@appm   Is this the commercial you're talking about?

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/ZLMZ/usps-usps-bringing-the-holidays-home-song-by-perry-como# 

@ValuSkr 

Call me paranoid, but I don't click on any links anywhere, not even here.  Sorry.  But I noticed it said "sung by Perry Como."  I'm pretty sure the singer on the commercial is not Perry Como - yes I'm that old that I remember him and his TV shows.

Respected Contributor

For the first time today I just saw Apple's new commercial.  I literally teared up at the end.

I don't know how to post links.  It is called Holiday - The Surprise and is on YouTube.