Valued Contributor

Re: Coffee tumbler on Dr. Oz show yesterday

I'm curious now which one was on his show on Friday. I can't find anything about that episode on his web site.

I used to use one of the warmers below when I worked at a desk...and it worked great! Reviews indicate that it keeps coffee more hot if using thinner wall (not chunky) coffee mugs. It worked well for me with a thick mug, if it's the same one I used. Loved it!

http://www.target.com/p/mr-coffee-black-mug-warmer/-/A-10210650#item-guestreviews-link

Valued Contributor

On 12/9/2014 VCamp2748 said:

I've always liked my Contigo travel tumblers, which do not spill provided the top is put on correctly. I first got them from QVC but have since found them at Amazon.com They do keep my coffee or tea hot all morning, then I stop drinking caffeine anyway. I don't use them much for cold drinks, though they're supposed to keep iced drinks cold for about 8 hours.

I totally agree with you, these keep your coffee hot for a long time. Love them.

Honored Contributor

On 4/4/2015 DiamondGirly said:

I'm curious now which one was on his show on Friday. I can't find anything about that episode on his web site.

I used to use one of the warmers below when I worked at a desk...and it worked great! Reviews indicate that it keeps coffee more hot if using thinner wall (not chunky) coffee mugs. It worked well for me with a thick mug, if it's the same one I used. Loved it!

http://www.target.com/p/mr-coffee-black-mug-warmer/-/A-10210650#item-guestreviews-link

the original post that asked about the mug was from early december 2014.....so this thread is a few months old now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I use a microwave close by. Works perfectly for me every time !! When moving from place to place, one is always around somewhere !