Honored Contributor

Can't decide if I should or shouldn't take the plunge.  So many negative reviews regarding smell and then positive love it.  

Super Contributor

I did order this product and have used it frequently.  In fact, I'm about to use it now.  I will say that the smell takes some getting used to.  For me, it's a mixture of herbs + bug spray.  And, it does linger for quite some time.  I noticed that Joy mentioned in today's presentation what a lovely smell this product has, obviously glossing over the many complaints.  I think she should be honest and state that the smell might be strong and take some getting used to for many.

However, the benefits, for me, are that in order to sanitize my home from COVID, etc., I don't have to suffer from the toxic fumes of harsh products, such as bleach, which makes me nauseous.  I don't have to wear gloves, open the windows and/or fear a toxic reaction from accidentally mixing a bleach-based product with an ammonia one while cleaning.  All of these things, make using Clean Boss worth it to me.  However, if it wouldn't interfere with the product's cleaning properties, improving the smell would definitely help sales.

Valued Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Can't decide if I should or shouldn't take the plunge.  So many negative reviews regarding smell and then positive love it.  

So many products that does the same thing locally at a much lower price point. We have been buying the store brand  at Albertsons or Shaw's if you live in the northeast .

Trusted Contributor

I'm using Boulder Clean disinfectant which contains thymol the same as in Clean Boss but it has a very light smell.  I got 3 spray bottles from Costco for about $12.00.

When I was in Whole Foods I noticed a large bottle of Boulder Clean for $9.95.  Can't remember how many oz. maybe about 64.

I would highly suggest this product.  I previously orderedJoy's other thymol cleaner and the smell about gagged me!  I sent it back.

Super Contributor

Re: Clean Boss on HSN

[ Edited ]

I was not aware of Boulder Clean, but I will definitely give it a try.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Also check out cleanwell , they have been approved for the virus, thymol product.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.