Honored Contributor

@SunValleywrote:

I was one of the lucky ones who had no fit problems with their last TSV. They pulled it from inventory. I hope this one has a better track record. 

@SunValley

I for the most part stopped buying shoes from QVC, except for Ryka-which fit me perfectly.  But I also had good luck with a wedge sandal that Clark had last year---those sandals are so darn comfortable....so I took a chance on their last TSV and it fit me fine too......I didnt order today's TSV, but went back and ordered the sandals I bought last year in a different color and they are about the same price too.....Woman Very Happy Item A289348

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurtwrote:

@SunValleywrote:

I was one of the lucky ones who had no fit problems with their last TSV. They pulled it from inventory. I hope this one has a better track record. 

@SunValley

I for the most part stopped buying shoes from QVC, except for Ryka-which fit me perfectly.  But I also had good luck with a wedge sandal that Clark had last year---those sandals are so darn comfortable....so I took a chance on their last TSV and it fit me fine too......I didnt order today's TSV, but went back and ordered the sandals I bought last year in a different color and they are about the same price too.....Woman Very Happy Item A289348

I order the Clark’s 10W because I really need a 10.5 and Clark’s doesn’t seem to make that size. I have never been able to find a Ryka that fits, which is sad because they have some nice looking casual shoes. I buy fewer QVC shoes too because of the shipping penalty for returns.

Contributor
Yes but these are actually leather and will be much better for your foot. The tsv is cloth. They are calling it a textile. It won't be as easy to clean and it won't have the give you need when you walk.