Valued Contributor

I saw it today and thought Lilly James was absolutely perfect for the part. She is so beautiful even with no makeup and cinders. I really enjoyed it. The costumes were beautiful. The scenery was beautiful. Just a nice family movie.

Honored Contributor
On 3/16/2015 gidgetgoeshawaiian said: Did anyone see it on an IMAX screen? Just wondering how it was.

I did...just beautiful! Of course I did not see it in a reg. theater so can not compare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor
On 3/16/2015 croemer said:
On 3/16/2015 gidgetgoeshawaiian said: Did anyone see it on an IMAX screen? Just wondering how it was.

I did...just beautiful! Of course I did not see it in a reg. theater so can not compare.

Okay, croemer what exactly is IMAX?. We don't have IMAX theaters, but I have seen them listed in the larger cities. I ask, but have never got a good answer. Please explain

Thanks

Shoe

Respected Contributor
On 3/16/2015 shoekitty said:
On 3/16/2015 croemer said:

Okay, croemer what exactly is IMAX?. We don't have IMAX theaters, but I have seen them listed in the larger cities. I ask, but have never got a good answer. Please explain

Thanks

Shoe

it just means...........every seat in the house is a perfect viewing seat.....................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting. I am reading many good reviews about Cinderella and that some people loved it so much they want 2X.

We all have been waiting for this movie for months! So we are going with my daughter and 3 granddaughters this weekend. We always go in the morning when the theatre is usually empty!

I cant wait. Disney's Cinderella was always my favorite!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

I'm going again on Saturday with my sister.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

I have been to the IMAX theater several times but I find with the huge screen I get a little dizzy. lol I think I enjoy the regular theater screen better. Plus the Imax is loud. Hurts my ears.

Trusted Contributor
I saw it today. It was okay. Loved Helen Bonham Carter as the Fairy Godmother.
Honored Contributor

Thanks to those of you who explained about IMAX. So basically it is a larger screen, with seat arranged for perfect viewing?

I don't care for loud though.

Valued Contributor
On 3/17/2015 shoekitty said:

Thanks to those of you who explained about IMAX. So basically it is a larger screen, with seat arranged for perfect viewing?

I don't care for loud though.

Every one that I have been to was loud.