Honored Contributor
I went to the movies this afternoon to see Cinderella, which just opened yesterday. I LOVED it! It reminded me a little of Drew Barrymore's Ever After, which I also loved. Anyway, if you're thinking about seeing Cinderella, I recommend it. I thought it was very sweet.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

I brought my five year old Grandaughter yesterday. She was disappointed it wasn't animated. Grandma thoroughly enjoyed it.

Honored Contributor
I'm glad you liked it. I thought it was terrific.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I saw it last night with my husband, we both liked it, only complaint was the kids in the next section who kept running up and down the stairs

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor
On 3/14/2015 I am still oxox said:

I saw it last night with my husband, we both liked it, only complaint was the kids in the next section who kept running up and down the stairs

Oh, no {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

I don't go to the movies often anymore because it's so expensive and can be ruined by people there. I've often sat in front of someone who kicks the back of my seat often, or older couples who talk all the way through it. I don't know how people put up with all that.

I'm going to give it another try for Marigold Hotel 2, I loved the first one so much.

I'm sorry you had to deal with unruly kids.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor
On 3/14/2015 NoelSeven said:

I don't go to the movies often anymore because it's so expensive and can be ruined by people there. I've often sat in front of someone who kicks the back of my seat often, or older couples who talk all the way through it. I don't know how people put up with all that.

I'm going to give it another try for Marigold Hotel 2, I loved the first one so much.

There were 4 or 5 boys who looked to be 8 or so, I am not sure why the Mom thought they would like the movie at all

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor
On 3/14/2015 NoelSeven said:

Just a suggestion Noel. I usually go in the afternoon during the week. It's usually almost empty and I pretty much have my pick of seats. I'm always able to sit by myself with nobody too close.

Trusted Contributor

I saw it with my niece. We both loved it. I especially liked Cate Blanchett's evil stepmother. And wasn't the frozen short of Anna's birthday adorable?

Valued Contributor
I did go at 2:00 pm and theatre was pretty empty except for adults.
Valued Contributor

I am going to see it on Monday. Looking forward to it. I like movies where you just lose yourself in fantasy. Thanks so much for the review. I am excited now.