Honored Contributor

Re: Chris Cuomo Reevaluating his Life, Occupation

Maybe he needs to concentrate on getting well instead of working right now.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chris has also said that doing this every night has been good for him.

I totally admire him for putting the truth out there.

He gets governors, mayors, nurses, doctors, those living with the virus and families who have lost loved ones, infection experts, epidemiologists, to give facts as opposed to just anything else.

He is passionate and compassionate in bringing the truth and alerting the country to what is needed.

Who could argue or take issue with that?!

I think we need that more than anything, in knowing what to do.

He has always said he "is doing better than he deserves" and says he knows he has so much, when others don't and he highlights those people and sends things directly to those families, and keeps in touch with them every day.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Maybe he needs to concentrate on getting well instead of working right now.  

Seriously. This isn't the first time he's gone on an expletive filled rant making him come across as emotionally unstable.  He's shown what he really think about himself and his fans.  I hope he can get the help he apparently needs. 

Esteemed Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
He’s stressed and unhappy he can’t be with his wife and kids. I wouldn’t over analyze his comments right now. He’s said this illness is wearing on him emotionally. Give him a chance to get well first. Regardless of what decisions he ultimately makes, I wish him well.

He was with his wife, kids and another woman playing in the yard a few days ago.

Respected Contributor

NYMag has the article if anyone would like to read it.

Look up> Chris Cuomo: I Don’t Like Being on ***, Want to Fight Critics

Respected Contributor

Honestly I'd be scared and a bit unhinged if I had COVID and were sick that long and had to be isolated. A lot of people are suffering from mental illness during this isolation and they don't even have the virus. My brother is a teacher and said a lot of students are reporting suicidal thoughts. We need to check in on one another and offer each other some grace during this difficult time. I try to check in on people who I know live alone or live in relative isolation. I feel bad for him.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

@bikerbabe wrote:
He’s stressed and unhappy he can’t be with his wife and kids. I wouldn’t over analyze his comments right now. He’s said this illness is wearing on him emotionally. Give him a chance to get well first. Regardless of what decisions he ultimately makes, I wish him well.

He was with his wife, kids and another woman playing in the yard a few days ago.

@Snoopp   No he wasn't.  He said he hasn't left his basement at all. If you saw him playing in the yard, it was taped from an earlier time.  There is absolutely no truth to his being outside.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

NYMag has the article if anyone would like to read it.

Look up> Chris Cuomo: I Don’t Like Being on ***, Want to Fight Critics

Well, I just read it and have to say that his claim of being bashed by critics and not being able to say anything back as his reason for not wanting to work at that network; who can get away with mouthing something back to a critic where anyone of us works? While at work and even while off duty we all pretty much have to stay professional, although the article does site an incident where he did mouth off and the network supported him, even though it was rough language.  So weird.  I guess in another couple months he'll say he was delirious during any and all interviews made during his covid illness and take everything back. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@NickNack  He was outside according to him. That's how this all started because someone saw him and he got mad at that guy for calling him out on it. Maybe it's be but I thought social distancing was for when you have to be outside and doing stuff. Once you have a diagnosis you're supposed to stay away from everyone until it's gone. 

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@bikerbabe wrote:

@Snoopp   No he wasn't.  He said he hasn't left his basement at all. If you saw him playing in the yard, it was taped from an earlier time.  There is absolutely no truth to his being outside.

@NickNack 

Why deny it? From the New York Post.

Cuomo then launched into a tale about a “loser biker” who confronted him on Easter Sunday for being outside his property with his family despite his coronavirus diagnosis.

“I don’t want some jackass, loser, fat tire biker being able to pull over and get in my space and talk bulls–t to me, I don’t want to hear it,” he said.

Cuomo said he wishes he could have acted like a regular Joe and told the biker to “go to hell.”

“That matters to me more than making millions of dollars a year … because I’ve saved my money and I don’t need it anymore,” he said.

“I want to be able to tell you to go to hell, to shut your mouth … I don’t get that doing what I do for a living.

“Me being able to tell you to shut your mouth or I will do you the way you guys do each other.”