Honored Contributor

Re: Chris Cuomo Reevaluating his Life, Occupation

@Elri I wrote:

Apparently, he was on Sirius XM  and divulged that he doesn't like what he does; it's not worth his time and certain things are more important than making millions each year.  

You can check it out online, if interested.  

I respect his reasoning very much.  

Elri 1

I believe a lot of people are going to re evaluate what they do for a living.  I also think many people will want a simpler life.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

If I was self-isolating in my basement for two weeks with nightly high fevers, hallucinations lack of sleep, not seeing my loved ones and the uncertainty of what this horrid disease might do to me, I'd say a lot stranger things and would probably be hanging off a light fixture by now.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@jeanlake   I've noticed one thing that he and his brother Andrew tend to say about the coronavirus "I can't control.....".

This is not a criticism because I could great either one of them on the street and say Namaste, the control freak in me recognizes the control freak in you Woman Very Happy

I retired two years ago, I'm an introvert and this coronavirus is getting on my nerves.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

@RoughDraft: You are so right. The poor guy is also suffering from brain fog and depression something he has never had before. I feel for him because I deal with it also because I have Chronic fatigue syndrome and Fibromyalgia.  And it is a living H*** along with low grade fevers.

Respected Contributor

@cactusgal wrote:

@RoughDraft: You are so right. The poor guy is also suffering from brain fog and depression something he has never had before. I feel for him because I deal with it also because I have Chronic fatigue syndrome and Fibromyalgia.  And it is a living H*** along with low grade fevers.

@cactusgal Heart

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

If I was self-isolating in my basement for two weeks with nightly high fevers, hallucinations lack of sleep, not seeing my loved ones and the uncertainty of what this horrid disease might do to me, I'd say a lot stranger things and would probably be hanging off a light fixture by now.

Oh yes!  I'm saying some things at times, that are out of character for me.  And I'm not sick.  I'm just sick and tired of life as we know it, right now 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama - Exactly. Good post. Having Wall Street law experience and hosting a news show then not being able to control your destiny - while being confined in family basement -- that has to turn your mind to mush on some days. He can say he's going to outer Mongolia and become a missionary and I'll give him a pass. 

Spoiler

I have no idea why the spoiler ribbon surfaced. I can't even control my post. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

He was outside with his family on Easter when a biker guy faulted him for not social distancing resulting in this verbal tantrum of his.

I dislike him a lot and hope CNN fires him. He is an unprofessional jerk.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@jackthebear  he has his own show on SiriusXM.  

I didn't know that I got rid of sirius a few years ago

even though I got the free streaming right now I really haven't been listening to it that much

Esteemed Contributor

@jeanlake  Your signature reads:

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau

I have been reading Walden during this stressful time. I'm sure if Chris Cuomo read this and took it to heart, he might have come out with this same attitude; but, more importantly, he would have been able to sustain it.