Contributor

Chris Cuomo Reevaluating his Life, Occupation

Apparently, he was on Sirius XM  and divulged that he doesn't like what he does; it's not worth his time and certain things are more important than making millions each year.  

You can check it out online, if interested.  

I respect his reasoning very much.  

Elri 1

Honored Contributor

Re: Chris Cuomo Reevaluating his Life, Occupation

Hi @Elri I  I know the press latched on his rant from yesterday's show.  Like most people, I think he's not used to being sick, doesn't like being separated from his family and is getting frustrated that two weeks in and the fever just won't quit.  According to some reports today he said he's not going anywhere and loves his job.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Elri I wrote:

Apparently, he was on Sirius XM  and divulged that he doesn't like what he does; it's not worth his time and certain things are more important than making millions each year.  

You can check it out online, if interested.  

I respect his reasoning very much.  

Elri 1

whose show/?

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear  he has his own show on SiriusXM.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

He’s stressed and unhappy he can’t be with his wife and kids. I wouldn’t over analyze his comments right now. He’s said this illness is wearing on him emotionally. Give him a chance to get well first. Regardless of what decisions he ultimately makes, I wish him well.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

He has enough money to retire if he chooses to

Respected Contributor

oh well.

Honored Contributor

I wish him well in his recovery. As for his career choice and reevaluated philosophy of life, I'm just not interested.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I know he has a law degree and successful brother and parents so he probably plans and overthinks his life on most days, plus he comes across as a bit hyper. Imagine being in basement confinement and feeling sick, lonely, scared and humble. He's probably thinking -- to what end? Then someone puts a microphone in front of him and he yammers. No harm - no foul. In other words -- whatever, doesn't matter. I'm sure CC is bouncing off the walls and longing to be well and be with family.        

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I like Chris Cuomo a lot but haven't been watching his show or getting updates on his health.  Is his fever not going down?  It seems like he's been sick with this a long time.  I hope he's able to get completely well soon.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau