Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@chickenbutt  have you heard from Stormy123? I am concerned about her too

I'm sorry, I don't.   My memory is getting so bad that the name isn't even familiar.   I feel horrible about that.  Smiley Sad   I hope she is ok, though!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Chickenbutt!

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

@cherry wrote:

I am fine and I hope you stay. Don't let nasty people drive you away. You are a popular poster, everyone loves you

Oh, I might disagree on that last part but thank you.

I just only have so much tolerance for the awful and that's a shame.  As I was just saying, it seems like there are a number of people (and I've known people like this IRL over the decades) who can only feel good about themselves by cutting down others.  I feel sorry for them but they need to stop mucking up the waters for everybody else.  All it does is show who they are, not the people to whom they are rude and condescending.

Thank you for this thread, @cherry!

Chickie!   What a joy to see you here!   I understand your reason... same thing that has caused me to post less and we've lost some fabulous posters for that one reason.  Fact is, the overwhelming majority of folks here are such a pleasure, and you definitely are a pleasure!    What a happy day to welcome you back, lovely lady!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Re: Chickenbutt!

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

@chickenbutt  have you heard from Stormy123? I am concerned about her too

@cherry,   You might mean @Stormygirl?   We were in touch quite a long while ago -- I'll see if I can contact her.   So many of us care about her and miss her.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Hi!   Thank You.  That is very kind.  I have missed you and so many other wonderful, kind, fun, folks here.    I just don't miss the ones who are always being rude and mean.    Don't have time for that.  Smiley Happy   You have always been kind to me and that has never gone without notice and much appreciation.

I sincerely appreciate the kindness more than you can probably know.  I hope this finds you well.  

Heart

Nice to see you!❤️👍

Respected Contributor

My sense is there are fewer toxic personalities here and certainly fewer who are looking only to argue.  Maybe I don't see them, I don't know.  At any rate, given current world and national issues, a lot of people are stressed so I keep that in mind trying to give allowances for edgy comments.  I know my nerves are daily worn thin wondering what next.  A lot of people are good at not paying any attention to that but those of us who do I believe try to carry on and get along even when tied in knots.

So, @chickenbutt, I hope you find the topics you like to have excellent back and forth, give and take, that makes you click back in regularly.  You calling me a brat made me smile so big.  LOL  I can be that!  Now that I think about it my mother used to say the same thing, maybe that's why we connect. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Hi  Chickenbutt!!!!!  ..... welcome back 🥰

Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt  I love this name, chickenbutt, it makes me smile.  Thank you for that.  

Honored Contributor

@Chickenbutt 

Good to ‘see’ You.

Hope you and yours are well.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Welcome back, @chickenbutt !  Long time, no see. Every so often, your name would come up and we would wonder how you are. So, how are you and what have you been doing? Hope all is well in your life.

You'll find this group is very tame in comparison to what it was!! It's a nice place to chat and share thoughts. (Who would have believed it? LOL)

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt ,great to see you posting.  Stay in touch, you are missed!  LM