Honored Contributor
On 3/19/2015 MomOf4 said:
On 3/19/2015 dooBdoo said:

Thanks for the heads up, <em>MomOf4</em>! You're a gem!

O/T: Your daughter has been in my prayers, and I hope she's doing well. Sending good thoughts and positive vibes to you, always!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Thank you so much dooB. I appreciate the kind words more than you will know.

My daughter is almost completely recovered which is amazing considering how recently her surgery was. She's determined to run a marathon next year.

I hesitated to ask, so I'm glad dBd did. Mom, you and your girl are in my prayers so often, and now I'm glad to read that things are going well. What a trooper to already be planning her marathon! Three Cheers!

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Hey, Ms. DBD {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor
On 3/19/2015 NoelSeven said:

Hey, Ms. Noel!Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

My thanks to you all for your prayers for my daughter are as heartfelt as they can be.

I know how lucky I am to have such wonderful friends as I have here.

Honored Contributor

My thanks to you all for your prayers for my daughter are as heartfelt as they can be.

I know how lucky I am to have such wonderful friends as I have here. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Continued prayers Mom...so nice to hear she is doing so well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Hey, Ms. Noel!Smile

I hope this change in seasons finds you well, I know you were under the weather recently.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I know how lucky I am to have such wonderful friends as I have here. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

So often the love we send out into the universe, the love we devote to our family and friends, comes back to us in multiples. I think you're an example of that... which is the reason so many of us respect and admire you.Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Hey, Ms. Noel!Smile

I hope this change in seasons finds you well, I know you were under the weather recently.

Thanks, and the same wishes to you! I'm still under rest and recoup orders, and it's a dark, rainy day here... so I'm spending most of it cozy under my grandmother's quilts, purring cat next to me. Nice day to be home anyway, so it's all good.

Valued Contributor
On 3/19/2015 croemer said:

Continued prayers Mom...so nice to hear she is doing so well.

Thank you so much croemer. I guess having 1 1/2 kidney isn't going to slow my kid down.