Highlighted
Super Contributor

Has anyone ordered both the Rastelli chicken bites and Heartland Fresh chicken nuggets? If so, what is your opinion? I've ordered the Heartland Fresh chicken fried chicken before and it was pretty good. TIA. 

Super Contributor

Rastelli yes and Heartland Fresh is a no for my family.  We love the Heartland Fresh chicken patties, but the bites were a mess of breading and just not good.

Esteemed Contributor
I've had both & Rastelli's is the BEST !!!
Respected Contributor

I'm not sure I understand.  I thought Heartland Fresh was the other side company from Rastelli.  I have A-D of the chicken and love it, but don't buy the bites.

Respected Contributor

Re: Chicken Bites

[ Edited ]

I don't buy the chicken bites or the nuggets.  I buy the chicken patties with the gravy.  I think you get more bang for your buck with the patties.

Now, I'm southern and I know about gravy.  I must say these are the best fried chicken patties and the gravy is so good, that it will make a "BULLDOG HUG A HOUND", lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know how Rastelli chicken bites compare to Chick-fil-a nuggets? My grandkids love Chick-fil-a.

Trusted Contributor

@Toot1920 Yes, I've had the Rastelli's chicken bites and love them. Now, they really aren't all that healthy but I treat myself every once in awhile. I put them in the air fryer and love them sliced and in my salads. I'm on AD and don't want it to end.

I have also had the Heartland Fresh chicken with gravy. These were good also. The gravy is exceptional and so easy. People always love the gravy and don't realize how simple it is to make. My son-in-law compliments me over and over every time I would serve these. My AD expired and I haven't reordered since I still am receiving the bites.

Trusted Contributor

At $20 a pound they Should be good. I buy Tyson for 7 a pound and find them good.....a better bargain. You are paying a lot for the "free shipping."

Trusted Contributor

@geegerbee I've had the Tyson. They don't even come close to the Rastelli's. However, if Rastelli's is not within your budget then Tyson would be okay. Again, not near as flavorful. 

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I'm not sure I understand.  I thought Heartland Fresh was the other side company from Rastelli.  I have A-D of the chicken and love it, but don't buy the bites.

@luvmybeetle 

Heartland is NOT associated with Rastellis I don't believe.  Totally different company.

I received a bag of Heartland Bites in error with one of my chicken patty orders.  I was not impressed and wouldn't ever order them.

But the Heartland chicken patties are the best ever.  I'm still on AD.

Can't compare to Tyson or other brands in grocery and box stores.  NOt even close.

I am very interested to read the Rastelli bites reviews.