Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819   LOVE Chewy!  I order all my dog food through them. Usually place a $600 order every three months or so... lots of canned and a bag or two of dry. They have the best selection and it is easy to read the ingredients.  I no longer order in brick and morter  pet stores as there selection is limited and it is hard to read the packaging in the store to see what is in the cans or the bags. Plus... I  like having it shipped to my door. 

Super Contributor

I totally get it with the out of stock stuff! I have 3 porch strays that I feed and they are picky. I can not believe it but I have tried to out wait them to make them eat and I can't WAIT MORE THAN 8 HRS. It is so frustrating to not be able to find the food you're looking for and it's been happening alot lately. I see people on the EBAY and Amazon trying to sell a 6.99 pack of Whiskas for 29.99,. I love my cats to death but I have to draw the line somewhere. I do love Chewy though and I pick them over any other place. Plus they bring my 40 or 35 pound container of liteer to the door!

Trusted Contributor

I've looked on Chewy and I actually don't find their prices on the dog food my dogs eat to be any better than what I can get locally.  If I choose autoship it saves me $2 over buying the food locally.  Since I can get sales and coupons I haven't seen any benefit in ordering off Chewy as opposed to supporting my local businesses.  Are people Really saving or do you think you are saving?

Super Contributor

I would love to love Chewy.com too!  I was only ever to place one order from them before they were bought out by PetSmart and no longer ship to Hawaii.  Boo Hiss.

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 

When you have a few moments, check out the Pet Lovers section, where Pet topics are discussed.  Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

They are really great,no complaints at all from me.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

I've been told by Chewy and other pet food distributors and stores, one of the reasons inventory is low is because of the amount of pets adopted during the pandemic, and it has strained the production facilities; they can't keep up with demand.  Which I see as a good thing (for the animals).  Adopt them all!

Honored Contributor

@MrsSB wrote:

I would love to love Chewy.com too!  I was only ever to place one order from them before they were bought out by PetSmart and no longer ship to Hawaii.  Boo Hiss.

I did not realize PetSmart bought out Chewy.  I refuse to support PetSmart so I guess if I had any inkling to order from Chewy, I don't now.

Honored Contributor

I agree. Chewy is super fast!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr