Esteemed Contributor

I buy all of my cat food & kitty litter from here. I like the prices, selection and convenience.

Just last night, at about 8:00pm, I ordered some kitty kibble. It has already shipped!

I 💙 how fast they are! 

I usually get my Chewy orders quicker than I do my Amazon orders.

I don't know how they do it, but I am always impressed!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

I usually get my orders the next day plus if they are out of stock on something they send you a coupon for 15% your next order.

Honored Contributor

At one time we ordered from Chewy.com but found Greenies much less expensive locally.

Regular Contributor

Love Chewy.  Wish qvc learned from their shipping system.  Amazing service.

Respected Contributor

I pretty much get all my cat food from Chewy. It seems to be taking longer to get recently, though. Last order took 3 days. I do appreciate the free shipping, for sure. Their CS is top notch.

Honored Contributor
@catter70

My sister orders from Chewy and she's said last few orders have been taking longer
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I don't know how they do it but I can always count on Chewy to get all of my stuff delivered really fast! I love Chewy.

Respected Contributor

I was on auto ship and every month they "adjusted" my prices up.

Called them on it and they'll give you a one time credit but they still went up every time.  I don't have a problem with increases but every order and that's the way they do things.   

Then I checked locally and found them more expensive so I opted for the old fashioned way of doing things, going to the store and supporting local.

Respected Contributor

I love Chewy. It keeps me from having to lug a 40lb bag of dog kibble home from the pet store. And, it often arrives within 24 hours.

They beat my Ammy Prime, every time, for ease of order and delivery. Plus, the product always appears fresh. I've never been disappointed -- yet.  

Respected Contributor

I have no idea how they ship so fast.  The stuff must be "next door!"

Chewy is super-convenient especially for heavy items like big bags of kibble and kitty litter. And they have a wide variety of items, plus prescriptions if vet will cooperate with that.  I like to support a company other than "A,", but to shop locally if you can is the best.