Respected Contributor

i've used cheweydotcom for several months now.  we have two puppies so i have to order triple the amount food.  i spent over the limit for free shipping.  everytime they were delivered in one to two days.  they may be located in indiana, i'm not sure. 

anyway this last time was shipped ground.  i didn't get it for 5 to 7 days.  we ran out of food and had to go to petsmart to hold them over.

i may contact them with my dissatisfaction and disappointment about this.

Honored Contributor

Wow. We just received our first order today. We switched our dog food to a brand that is not easy to find. Chewy had a good price, and it was delivered in one day.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

@noodleann  said:

" One warning: As with all autodeliveries from sources with dynamic pricing, including Chewy, Drs. F&S, and Amazon, check the going rate of the product right before it's due to ship and cancel or postpone the shipment if it's too high"

Excellent point.

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Love chewy, hope things don't change. I have several items on auto-ship.

Valued Contributor

Ugh! How infuriating! Guess I'll have to make a backup plan since we use food that's difficult to get...Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

My dogs eat Orijen Food.  I purchase it from a small mom and pop local pet store where it is much cheaper than Chewy's prices.

While I was in Florida in February, I purchased Orijen from another small store and it was cheaper than Chewy there too.

instead of going to the big box pet store, check prices at local small pet stores.

Valued Contributor

I have been ordering from chewy since they started out with my dogs and now I send to my daughters dog. I actually just had an order delivered this week. I can understand why pets mart bought them out but I will miss the old chewy for sure it will change.

good for Chewy owners but not so good for their customers.

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

i've used cheweydotcom for several months now.  we have two puppies so i have to order triple the amount food.  i spent over the limit for free shipping.  everytime they were delivered in one to two days.  they may be located in indiana, i'm not sure. 

anyway this last time was shipped ground.  i didn't get it for 5 to 7 days.  we ran out of food and had to go to petsmart to hold them over.

i may contact them with my dissatisfaction and disappointment about this.

Hi @ladyroxanne Heart  You should e-mail them.  service@chewy.com 

(2 puppies!  Cuteness overload!)

Respected Contributor

@Mj12

thank you mj!  i will do that.

Respected Contributor

@Mj12

overload is the key word here!  they are so cute, but they are chewers and get into everything..they even were licking the paint off a wall.  thankfully they stopped that real quick, but moved onto something else.

we love them anyway!!