Honored Contributor

8B231E2F-9E4B-4860-B51F-19C8B4660827.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Clever.

Honored Contributor

😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

OMGosh, that's probably how my husband would sing the song.  I crack up at some of the lyrics he thinks he knows.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, somebody's really good with words!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Re: Cheesy lyrics.

[ Edited ]

@Lucky Charm wrote:

OMGosh, that's probably how my husband would sing the song.  I crack up at some of the lyrics he thinks he knows.

@Lucky Charm @I make up songs like this all of the time. That's why I thought it was so funny.  Sometimes I feel like Weird Al Yankovic is my twin. The words just come out of me spontaneously. If I really tried to make one up I don't think I could do it. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Lucky Charm @I make up songs like this all of the time. That's why I thought it was so funny.  Sometimes I feel like Weird Al Yankovic is my twin. The words just come out of me spontaneously. If I really tried to make one up I don't think I could do it. 

@Mindy D wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I get what you're saying, but my husband has been so off in lyrics, it's pathetic.  It's always been that way.

Nowadays, it's so easy to google the correct lyrics that he doesn't challange me.  He's always wrong!

Valued Contributor

Yeah we all use to sing "Rock The Cat Box" heehee

Honored Contributor

Re: Cheesy lyrics.

[ Edited ]

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I get what you're saying, but my husband has been so off in lyrics, it's pathetic.  It's always been that way.

Nowadays, it's so easy to google the correct lyrics that he doesn't challange me.  He's always wrong!

@Lucky Charm @I don't do it because I don't know the real lyrics. I just make up funny versions of the songs. I usually know the real lyrics for the songs I do this with.