New Contributor

Cheaper now plus free shipping

I bought a food chopper a few days ago it is cheaper now and yesterday it was free shipping my order still has not been shipped I called and they said they cannot change it because it was too late but I still haven’t received no shipping information
Honored Contributor

Re: Cheaper now plus free shipping

@Jlg2000,

The exact same thing happened to me, so, I know how you feel, but,

Prayer For The Sick, Gifs, Prayer Poems, Faith Prayer, Cute Alphabet, Alphabet Letters, Welcome To The Group, Animation, Get Well Soon

Honored Contributor

Unless it changed, QVC will honor the price once it ships.  They have done it for me a few times.  Just keep watching for when it ships and call or email them for the difference.

Respected Contributor

@Jlg2000 you have to wait until the order ships to get a price adjustment. Once the item ships call CS or email the mods. You willnot get the shipping costs back but you will the difference it item price.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Jlg2000 you have to wait until the order ships to get a price adjustment. Once the item ships call CS or email the mods. You willnot get the shipping costs back but you will the difference it item price.

EXACTLY.

Trusted Contributor

They can change anything if they really want to accommodate a customer. Doing so would probably keep the customer for future purchases.