Esteemed Contributor

WHO TURNED THE HEAT OFF IN FLORIDA?

29 last night.  I was under so many blankets, I could not turn over.  I can't imagine what you people up North are going through. 

Honored Contributor

Re: WHO TURNED THE HEAT OFF IN FLORIDA?

[ Edited ]

It's supposed to get down to -8 degrees tomorrow night in Wisconsin.  I sleep under a blanket and a quilt.

Esteemed Contributor

My daughter and family recently moved to central Florida and she had frost on her van this morning. She gave us her scraper....so she had to use her daughters sand shovel....LOL

Respected Contributor

Central Illinois here.  Single digits tonight. Below zero tomorrow night.

Heck, 29 is a heat wave here!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

My gf sent me this today.  I am 🥶🥶 guess that's true "thin blood".

@BalletBabe I'm wrapped in my blankets too.  Heat not like in northern homes...

06A97EB0-13F3-401D-B8BE-431F9E3AF23B.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

It's in the high 60's low 70's in Arizona. Lows in the 40's. Summer will be here all to soon and then we hibernate.

Contributor

29%  That's global warming for ya!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe Heck  13 below is a piece of cake up here in the northeast.  And those North were even lower... minus 44 other night; but that's kind of the  norm for us every Jan-Feb.

Talked with niece hour ago and she's on Melbourne Beach - said mainland had frost on cars - she has electric fireplace chugging and wrapped in fur Dennis B's blanket I gave her for one Christmas.   Said temperature about 49

Esteemed Contributor

For me winter must haves  silk underware from LL Bean under blue jeans and tops during the day. A big down comforter from the Company store . I used to   switch to my flannel sheets in the fall , however this yr I tried the Berkshire Blanket velvet soft sheet set.  So far on the very cold days ,  the sheets are terrific with the down blanket . I've been able to turn the heat setting down at night . However we had some warmer days  and I changed the sheets  to cotton sheets. My area has  warm and cold days during the winter . Our winters are no longer consistency  below or around 32 degrees

Trusted Contributor

@fthunt  They're a bunch of wussies down south, right?!?!  My sis in FL will call and complain about the cold.  Love when she calls and complains.....

Sis: "OMG it was so cold today!"

Me: "How cold is it?".

Sis:  "It got down to 50°!"

Me:  .....SMH and rollin' my eyes......"You're a whimp!"

😁