Honored Contributor

Re: Chatting With?

[ Edited ]

OMGosh you are very pretty.  And young! 

You're a grandmother.  You look young enough to be my daughter.

How clever to have the phone up so you're not completely identified.

I'd like to post a pic of me from my phone, but I'm afraid every other picture on my phone would end up here.

ETA:  I've never watched Downton Abby.  Someday I'll start from epi 1.....But I'd seen it written and always thought it was called Downtown Abby.

Respected Contributor

Love your nic, D A  love the series sad to see it go. 

Welcome back Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

You are so kind for your compliment to me. I remember for years people on these groups would talk about how ugly I was and they never saw my face.  I also have a kind heart.

I've been posting here for a long time, and have never seen anyone insult your looks.  How could they..if they had never seen an actual photo?  

You are very attractive...please try to accept the compliments..without hurling mud at the posters on this board.   

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

You are so kind for your compliment to me. I remember for years people on these groups would talk about how ugly I was and they never saw my face.  I also have a kind heart.

I've been posting here for a long time, and have never seen anyone insult your looks.  How could they..if they had never seen an actual photo?  

You are very attractive...please try to accept the compliments..without hurling mud at the posters on this board.   

I agree, @september.  I certainly never saw negative comments on her looks, either.  It was always interesting to read of her beauty products.

The picture is nice looking.

Valued Contributor

Hi  

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
whoops..
Valued Contributor

i don't know what spoiler means.  i pressed something, then said whoops

Valued Contributor

hi down and noel

Valued Contributor

i guess i must avoid all of this

Respected Contributor

You are a beauty! Nice to see who Im chatting with. Hard to believe you are a grandmother!?

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

Nice to see you back.  I remember you mentioned you resembled Morgan Fairchild.  You sure do!