Honored Contributor

Does anyone here have any Charlie Bears?  My friend has a couple of them, and I think they're so cute.  I've been looking at them on QVC, and there's one I'd like to have.  Of course I don't need it at all.  Since it's free shipping today and 8% rebate through Ebates I'm considering ordering it.  

I just wondered if anyone had one and if you think they're worth the price.  The one I'm looking at is $80.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

If it’s going to make you happy and the budget is willing, why not? I bought myself a darling stuffed hedgehog. It’s a hit with the family little ones too. Everyone loves Sir Hedgie.

Honored Contributor

Those animals are undoubtedly very cute but @NickNack, you seem so down to earth and sensible, I'm surprised you's be interested in them.  On the other hand, I had a big, burly West Texas co-worker who had a glass-fronted bookcase in his office filled with some of his collection of teddy bears.  You never know.....

I've looked at them more than once too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

Does anyone here have any Charlie Bears?  My friend has a couple of them, and I think they're so cute.  I've been looking at them on QVC, and there's one I'd like to have.  Of course I don't need it at all.  Since it's free shipping today and 8% rebate through Ebates I'm considering ordering it.  

I just wondered if anyone had one and if you think they're worth the price.  The one I'm looking at is $80.

@NickNack I have several Charlie Bears and adore them...my favorite is Licky Tissue (H215652).  I would ensure that when the bears arrive they are in the original packaging with all of the papers.

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@NickNack I have several Charlie Bears and adore them...my favorite is Licky Tissue (H215652).  I would ensure that when the bears arrive they are in the original packaging with all of the papers.

@GAQShopr53  I just looked at Licky Tissue--so cute!

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Those animals are undoubtedly very cute but @NickNack, you seem so down to earth and sensible, I'm surprised you's be interested in them.  On the other hand, I had a big, burly West Texas co-worker who had a glass-fronted bookcase in his office filled with some of his collection of teddy bears.  You never know.....

I've looked at them more than once too.

@Kachina624  I think that's one reason I'm hesitating.  It's not like me at all to have a stuffed animal.  I thought my friend's were so cute though.  It made me think I might be able to find a place for it.  I'm still not sure what I'm going to do.

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@GAQShopr53  I just looked at Licky Tissue--so cute!

Yes she is @NickNack That was my first purchase...and the current price is $20 less than what I paid.

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53  Annabelle is the one I'm considering H212898.

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Go for it!

This little critter is calling out for you to give her a good home. Everyone should have at least one stuffed animal. ------If not more---- Call now and she will be safely nestled in in your good home in a week.

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@GAQShopr53  What original packaging and papers should I look for?  I just ordered it.  The reviews all say that they come in a plain brown box with brown paper--not nice packaging.  Is that how yours came?  What papers come with it?  I'm looking forward to getting it now that I've ordered it.  EDD is 1/17/19.

-Henry David Thoreau