Super Contributor

I eat the way I always have and feel fine. I never have finished my meals with headaches, stomach aches, digestive "issues", etc.

Valued Contributor

Foggy, thank you for taking the time to post how to make it! It sounds sooooo good. I will make it sometime.Smile

Trusted Contributor

I've dropped all dairy, drinking almond or coconut milk & having coconut yogurt when I want yogurt, I've cut way,way back on meat (on the rare occasions that I have it, I don't have more than 2 oz) replacing it with other forms of protein such as quinoa, farro, brown rice,& different types of beans, I've really upped my fruit/veggie intake & started a more plant based lifestyle. I buy nearly nothing processed now. I don't know how well I'll do but I'm trying to transition to a more raw food lifestyle.

I was doing Barre3 4x a week for a total of 3 hours. At the beginning of January 2015, I raised it to 5x a week for a total of at least 4 hours per week. On Saturday mornings, I do a 20 minute yoga DVD by Yoga Zone or a 30 minute Barre3 workout (depends on which one I feel like doing)