Respected Contributor

Chad Stuart passed away. 😢

I have always loved the music of Chad and Jeremy, and was very sad to read Chad passed away from pneumonia today.

May he Rest In Peace.

Honored Contributor

Re: Chad Stuart passed away. 😢

Love Chad and Jeremy; great music.

Although I never could keep straight who sang what song between them and Peter and Gordon.

RIP Chad Stuart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@alicedee OH that's sad. I adored Chad & Jeremy. I've watched their videos on youtube.

I once worked, years and years ago in Southern California, for an attorney who was represening Jeremy in a legal matter (nothing marital related).

I loved their music and their harmony was just wonderful. One song that always makes me tear up, one of the lyrics:

"And when the rain

beats against my window pane

I'll think of summer days again

And dream of you."

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee I sometimes got their songs mixed up with Peter and Gordon, too!

@Love my grandkids How interesting that you worked for one of Jeremy's attorneys!  

They had beautiful, lush harmonies....just loved their songs.

Remember when they were on ****** Van ****** and the Patty Duke Show?

Honored Contributor

Chad and Jeremy, part of the English invasion which brought us a new musical era.  I loved A Summer Song.  I spent many summers away at the mountains and when I had to return home, I would always be sad leaving my summer friends.  That song always brings back those times.

Chad and Jeremy had a soft sweet sound and I am sad to hear of Chad's passing.  May he rest in peace with God and I thank him for a song which still touches my heart.

Respected Contributor

@alicedee 

His son is handsome 52 year old James Patrick Stuart who played Will Cortlandt on All My Children, Valentin Cassidine on General Hospital and many other acting and voice over roles. 

Respected Contributor

Sorry to hear this. A favorite from back in the day. RIP.

Esteemed Contributor

@alicedee 

Sad to hear this.  Saw Chad & Jeremy several years back at Ramshead Tavern in Annapolis, MD.  They were wonderful and charming.  They signed my old album.

Years back I watched a series called "Dutchess of Duke Street," and Jeremy had a smallish part in it. 

Music from my youth that I continue to love.  Their voices were magical together.

Esteemed Contributor

@rockygems123 

I looked him up and recognized him from other things since I don't watch General Hospital.

He is handsome!

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@alicedee 

His son is handsome 52 year old James Patrick Stuart who played Will Cortlandt on All My Children, Valentin Cassidine on General Hospital and many other acting and voice over roles. 

Hubba hubba...