Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

This creep of a lion-killer just gets better and better.  According to The Daily Mail, an employee sued him for sexual harrassment in 2009 and he settled with her.  Her complaint alleged that she llost her job  after she reported this alleged odious conduct.  Read the article for the creepy allegations.  This guy makes my skin crawl:

WARNING: the link contains a photo of the dead (but not yet beheaded) Cecil with the dentist smiling broadly about "taking" him.  I'll bet today's events wiped that sh*t-eating grin off his face.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3179047/Dentist-killed-Cecil-lion-accused-sexual-harassment-...

Actually, the lion in that photo is not Cecil (it tells you that under the photo), but another lion he had killed previously.

This man is a waste of skin, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/robert-mugabe-eats-a-zoo-for-obscene-91st-birthday-party-10...

Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party

The ZANU-PF leader saw in his 92nd year with the slaughter of wild animals, including an elephant, which were cooked and served to his guests.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

This so called human,enjoys his killings,done them many times, i hope he comes to know,what being hunted feels like.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

Big game hunting disgusts me. i don't see us extraditing him to zimbabwe. i wish he would never be allowed to hunt again. he's lost that right, in my opinion. 

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

I personally think he lost the right to call himself a human!  

I just saw an article where is says he has written to his patients and apologized for the inconvenience of him having to shut down his office for a while with all that is going on outside it.  I can't believe a patient would even consider going back to him.  He calls himself a doctor and yet he takes a life so easily.  

I know I have said it before, but I am counting on karma to put this idiot in his place.  

Honored Contributor

@evelomaddict wrote:

Big game hunting disgusts me. i don't see us extraditing him to zimbabwe. i wish he would never be allowed to hunt again. he's lost that right, in my opinion. 

Unfortunately his big money bought him the right. He paid $50,000 for help in luring Cecil off his protected land.  It took 2 days.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

@3dlovely wrote:

I just saw an article where is says he has written to his patients and apologized for the inconvenience of him having to shut down his office for a while with all that is going on outside it.  I can't believe a patient would even consider going back to him.  He calls himself a doctor and yet he takes a life so easily.  

I know I have said it before, but I am counting on karma to put this idiot in his place.  

karma hasn't put robert mugabe in his place. he just celebrated his 92nd birthday, dining on elephant and other big game.

Honored Contributor

It's never right to be inhumane to any animal - even if they are to be used for food.  That's a necessity and please don't proclaim that all should go the vegan rout - that is killing vegetation and harming nature also!!  Eating meat has nothing to do with this incident.

The US should ban all trophy kill trophies from being brought into the country to try to put a stop to it!

It also bothers me that those who really love the so called sport of trophy killing have so little compassion and  I'm sure it probably shows in how they treat others.  What's next when they run out of the "thrill" of lure killing animals?  

Respected Contributor

We also have restaurants that serve exotic and wild animals.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Cecil the Lion

[ Edited ]

@evelomaddict wrote:

@3dlovely wrote:

karma hasn't put robert mugabe in his place. he just celebrated his 92nd birthday, dining on elephant and other big game.

Robert Mugabe can't be compared to Palmer. Mugabe was initially embraced by Europe and America for introducing democracy to his country. He gained support among his countrymen by seizing white owned land and forcing whites into exile. Then he began to remove other positions in his government and made himself "Executive President". Mugabe has been in power for over three decades. Vote rigging and voter intimidation has kept him the sole head of state. Offices of opposing political parties have been destroyed and supporters have been imprisoned or vanished. Over the last 10 years he has turned his country from one of the most prosperous in the continent to one dependent on foreign imports for food it once produced. Over 2 million of the country's poor have been displaced because he demolished their communities to weaken their collective outrage. Mugabe has inflicted an entirely different level of suffering that America and other countries helped create. Maybe that karma should also apply to us. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____