Honored Contributor

Doesnt appear to be grieving.  No red swollen eyes.  In fact, she looks happier than we are.  Good for her!  Soldier on, Carolyn, good for you. 

Screenshot_20230303_210026_Chrome.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

This is from her new Facebook page.  Since it's a private page, not public like the QVC page, it's possible you must join Facebook to view it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm not on facebook but I was able to see all of her post and comments from others with the name of her page carolyngracie1 facebook, thanks to some posters info here.

I am not able of course to post on it. 

I would have to join facebook.

It was nice to see. I thought her eyes looked very puffy. Maybe she had been crying. 

I think with all her fans she will really enjoy all her continued interactions. It looks like a good start!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Gave up Facebook years ago and have no intention of activating it again.  As much as I like Carolyn I won't be following her, nor do I follow any host. Our interests are not the same but I  wish her the best in whatever she does.  

Respected Contributor

She looks great.  Maybe this is her way of letting everyone know that she's OK.

Honored Contributor

I just had a quick look at it.  From the comment she posted 3 hours ago, I'd say it's pretty clear her being let go was unexpected.  Talking about the support shown helping to sooth her heart and soul after "the past few days".

But then that's what I'd expect a big corporation like QVC to do; no drawn-out procedure.  Just a "please come to the office" and "we won't be renewing your contract".  It would definitely be a shock to the system.

(But I also wouldn't expect her to post any photos of puffy, red eyes - she'll want to put a brave face on it and get on with her new life.)

Super Contributor

She is living her best life!  

Honored Contributor

@Venezia   Right.  There's not much doubt that they both left at the decision of QVC, not at all a retirement decision.

This excerpt is Dan Hughes posting on his personal FB page this morning:

"The sheer number of people who have responded to my termination from QVC has been overwhelming."

Seems he wanted to say that loud & clear. 

Dan also said he has talked to Carolyn at length and they both feel similarly in that they will stay very active and move on from this.  

Honored Contributor

WHAT??????????????????????????  

Am I reading these correctly???????????????  Both Carolyn AND Dan have been "let go"??????????????????????????????  I am blown away at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Two of the BEST hosts they have left here among a number of newbies through the last couple of years. The seasoned hosts would alway take a new host under their wing for some time, apparently corporate feels this isn't necessary anymore.  Wow, this is really too bad.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I'm not on facebook but I was able to see all of her post and comments from others with the name of her page carolyngracie1 facebook, thanks to some posters info here.

I am not able of course to post on it. 

I would have to join facebook.

It was nice to see. I thought her eyes looked very puffy. Maybe she had been crying. 

I think with all her fans she will really enjoy all her continued interactions. It looks like a good start!

@on the bay @She's not wearing makeup or false eyelashes in the photo. Maybe that's why. She has hooded eyelids. I never noticed this before.