Trusted Contributor
Just had to mention that I think she looks lovely today.
Respected Contributor

I love Carolyn.

Trusted Contributor

I was thinking of starting the same thread ~ SHE LOOKS FANTASTIC!

Honored Contributor

I like her and her new haircut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

She just bubbles over......more so since her new hair style...... She is so darn cute.

Respected Contributor

One time she was selling flip flops and stated that they were bunion friendly...so I looked at her feet and saw no bunion and posted that as a thread had already been started; well, I guess her assistant reads the boards while she's on the air and then speaks to her in her ear because Carolyn suddenly blurted out, "I do too have a bunion" and then stepped out of her flip flop for the camera to come close. Uh no, not a bunion but maybe the beginnings of one. For those who do have bunions there are not bunion friendly flip flops out there....gee whiz, how funny! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

She did look fantastic!

Respected Contributor
She looks great!
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Valued Contributor

I thought she looked gorgeous. Her hair and make-up was beautiful. I wish she was on more, especially at night instead of some of the younger hosts. Her voice is fantastic and I love her presentations. But since she is not an xxs and not as trendy as some others, I guess I won't get my wish.

Honored Contributor

I love her too! She seems so genuine, she is beautiful, both inside and out. I think she has a great voice as well, and should probably be doing voice overs and such.

I think the new haircut is really nice too, makes her look younger.

They have a great one in her, and I hope she and Q are together for a very long time.