Esteemed Contributor

Costco has Carole Hochman Ladies 3 piece set on-line for $17.99. 100% cotton and free delivery.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Carole Hochman Pajama Set

@kivahI wish they carried her nightgowns along with her pajamas.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

That looks seriously tempting.  I will admit in previous years I've purchased 4  CH pajama sets from Costco & gave away 3 of the 4 sets because they were so CHEAPLY made.  I'm concerned that these will be, too.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl check out 1282250 on the Costco website.  It's a Carole Hochman Ladies' Chemise & Robe Set for $24.99.  I'm also tempted by this, but as mentioned in another response, my luck with CH at Costco has not been good.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have bought her fleece robes at Costco for the past three years....I sleep in them when DH turns down the heat ..they are $19.99...usually a Black Friday deal...great quality.

Honored Contributor

The great thing about Costco is you can return anything, any time, for full refund no questions asked. Order online and you can return at a store or mail it back.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovesrecess wrote:
The great thing about Costco is you can return anything, any time, for full refund no questions asked. Order online and you can return at a store or mail it back.

@lovesrecess You got that right. My personal opinion is their return policy is TOO generous...case in point. Hubby & I eyed a Vitamix for about a year before we purchased one. We’d watch QVCs presentations as well as Costco’s. We ended up buying one from Costco (❤️❤️❤️❤️ it by the way).  Anyhoo, the day we purchased ours another lady was watching the demo and actually told my husband that she purchased an earlier model from Costco 5 years earlier & decided she wanted the newer, upgraded model that we were buying.  She said she RETURNED her old one so she could buy her new one...AFTER USING IT FOR 5 YEARS! That’s DISGUSTING!

Honored Contributor

As far as pajamas, night gowns go, both carol hochman ,and karen neuberger  just are not made as well as they were before their companies were sold , i had two pairs of karens pj's that were around 18 yrs old, that i had not used  ,i gained weight, compaired them to new ones, material is just not nearly as good.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

I saw the robe and nightgown set at Costco and it's very nice.  It's a great price and the quality is there.

@SurferWife wrote:

@SXMGirl check out 1282250 on the Costco website.  It's a Carole Hochman Ladies' Chemise & Robe Set for $24.99.  I'm also tempted by this, but as mentioned in another response, my luck with CH at Costco has not been good.

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife 

A few monts ago, I purchased 2 Carole Hochman 100% cotton capri sets from Costco - and they're gorgeous. If ur not sure, wait for a few reviews OR just return to Costco.