Honored Contributor

Re: Carole Hochman Pajama Set

@kivah I may go to Costco this weekend to see if I can touch them to feel the quality. If they feel better than the last ones I bought then I’ll probably buy both colors.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife 

I would buy the pj's except I have so many sets (old and new) that I don't have room to store them.

Honored Contributor

@kivah I went to Costco today & they didn’t have any Carole Hochman in stock. I ordered the chemis & robe set online & if I like the quality well enough then I’ll go back and order the 3-piece pajama set. I just keep thinking about the other pajama set I bought 4 sets of & ended up giving 3 sets away because they were so thin & cheaply made. I guess it doesn’t hurt to try again.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife 

Try the 3 piece capri set on-line. So far, I've never had to return CH pj's to Costco.

Trusted Contributor

@kivah, I am so glad I saw your post yesterday. I was at Costco today and checked out the Carole Hochman 3-piece PJ sets. They are just like the set I bought here last September: Item A345223 "As Is." I've been very pleased with the pieces; the set wears well and is comfortable. 

Last September, I paid $28.50 for "As Is" plus $3 s/h and tax for a total of $33.39. Today at Costco the set was $17.99 plus tax. I got the navy. I liked the color selection, too. 

My review is posted under the original Item A302159. It's on (I think) p. 3 of the 5-star reviews if you need details such as size info. Another "As Is" size L never popped back in, so your post came just in time for me to get another set for the hot weather that's coming. Thank you!

Respected Contributor

I've bought several sets from Hochman and Neuberger from Costco and found them to be the same quality as anywhere else, just less expensive.

Esteemed Contributor

@MsLomo 

So happy u saw my post. That's why I LOVE Costco. Great Prices, Great Products and Fast Shipping.