Honored Contributor

Re: 😯 Cardi B has filed for divorce! 😯

Some of the lyrics to her so called music are disgusting.

Honored Contributor

Lyrics in her songs are horrible.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

I posted the same thing earlier and said that song set back feminism by 50+ years....my post is the poofed one you see above.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

Some of the lyrics to her so called music are disgusting.

@CelticCrafter

IMO, ALL of the lyrics to her most recent video/song are disgusting.

It's on youtube and even they censored some of it, but the lyrics are online by google.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

Usually I wouldn't care about a celebrity's divorce and I'm not too interested in this one.  However, I have become somewhat of a Cardi B. fan not because of her music, but because she is a pretty smart cookie and speaks very well on a host of topics.  Don't judge a book by it's cover.  There's more to the girl than meets the eye.

@Jaspersmom 

There sure is, LOL!

Google her latest song/video and it's lyrics, it's really eye-opening,

Honored Contributor

I really know nothing about her other than hearing her name and seeing her on Ellen last season... where I changed the channel... I am not into rap...  so her life is no concern of mine.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just looked up the words to her latest song... pretty explicit...When I was a teenager we had LOUIE LOUIE...  This song does go somewhat farther..  I remember the fuss over LOUIE... the times they are a changin....DW

Contributor

She is disgusting. I feel sorry for her daiughter having her as a mother. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Honored Contributor

UPDATE:

7:22 AM PT -- 9/16 -- Cardi's officially filed the amended divorce docs, and they now say they want the court to enforce whatever arrangement she and Offset reach. Like we said ... she wants Offset to have joint custody and she will not seek support from him. In the new docs, she also "reiterates her desire for an amicable resolution."

Cardie B wants a divorce from Offset, but she wants it to be friendly, and had no idea her lawyer filed documents that made it sound highly contentious.

As we reported, Cardi's  lawyer filed legal docs asking for legal custody and primary physical custody of 2-year-old Kulture. That's a screaming sign Cardi has issues with Offset's parenting, but we're told that is NOT the case.

Sources connected to Cardi and with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Cardi did not know the lawyer was positioning her case this way. We're told she wants Offset to have joint custody of Kulture and is determined to have an amicable, co-parenting situation. Our sources say Cardi is in touch with her lawyer and the document will be amended to reflect her wishes.

Her divorce petition also says she wants child support. Our sources say she does not want any support from Offset ... in the financial department, she's the Bank of Cardi.

Offset has yet to respond to the divorce petition.

SOURCE:  TMZ

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif