Honored Contributor

My trusted mechanic says they will not do work for anyone with Carshield because they often do not get paid or if they do it takes too long and there are so many and, if or buts in fine print used to deny payment!!!  Put the amount it costs aside for car repairs and you will be better off!  You could pay for years and never have anything covered!!

Honored Contributor

In my own opinion I think they are one step away from a scam.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

It just seems the proverbial "too good to be true."  We have purchased and benefitted from new car warranties over the years, but not this way. 

For the last few months we get 3-4 calls a day selling car warranties. I don't answer phone any more. People must be falling for this or they would stop the robo calls. 

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

It just seems the proverbial "too good to be true."  We have purchased and benefitted from new car warranties over the years, but not this way. 

For the last few months we get 3-4 calls a day selling car warranties. I don't answer phone any more. People must be falling for this or they would stop the robo calls. 

@Anonymous032819, if you check out the fine print in the commercial, you'll notice that they cannot be sold in California. I believe you live here?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

oh my, no posting. I did write something it all disappeared.

all the spam calls we are getting is this car shield junk

is it any good don't know