Super Contributor

I wasn't planning to order anything yesterday during the Gold Rush programs, but, naturally, I caved in and purchased the Imperial Gold mirror bar bracelet. A little pricey for my budget - what was I thinking! So, about 20 minutes after placing the order, I decided I really should cancel it. (buyer's remorse) To  my great surprise, I was told that the order was already being processed and could not be cancelled. There used to be a pretty good bit of time allowed to cancel - guess not anymore. Now I will have to go to the trouble and expense of returning it.  Woman Mad

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Respected Contributor

Strange, the ways of QVC, some orders just sit and linger, others fly into production.

Esteemed Contributor

@moon_gazer, based on posts I have read it would be worth your time to check the status today.  You might be able to cancel now.

Another alternative would be to post on the Customer Care forum and ask a mod for help.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

I would have made a big stink about it because of the time frame. You can return it of course and I know I would.

Trusted Contributor

I will tell you what else is "strange,"  the amount of time it will take you to actually receive it. If it is so far along in processing to be able to  cancel, why so long to ship?   I had the same thing happen on two items. 

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

l orddered the diamonique 3 stone ring yesterday in a moment of weakness.  Thought about it for a few hours and went to see if I could cancel.  The option was there in my order status but I didn't cancel after all.  Am curious to see what it looks like in person.

Respected Contributor

It makes NO sense AT ALL!  HSN gives you until midnight to cancel....Q is all over the place.  I have tried to cancel a item like you 20mins later and no way and what's even stranger....it sits in processing for DAYS....3 or 4 and then it ships out!  CRAZY....

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

l orddered the diamonique 3 stone ring yesterday in a moment of weakness.  Thought about it for a few hours and went to see if I could cancel.  The option was there in my order status but I didn't cancel after all.  Am curious to see what it looks like in person.

Sometimes the option is there to cancel but when you click on it, it tells you it is processing and you are unable to cancel.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Contributor

This has also happened to me on occassion. It is VERY frustrating because on more than one occassion the order was "processing" for DAYS before it shipped and I didn't understand why I could not cancel the order within that time frame??

QVC Customer Care

Hi @moon_gazer, I sent you an email.