Respected Contributor

@usffan Yes I ordered 1 fall item that won't ship until late Oct and after a night sleeping on it I cancelled it.  I watched some other fall shows and most of the items all ship mid to late Oct....I didn't place any orders which is a good thing.  I really don't need any of it and if I  need something I can always get it local with no shipping and waiting for months.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Cancel Orders

[ Edited ]

@bikerbabe wrote:
@Foxxee

I believe the biggest issue is not because of ground delivery delays, or on some cases, even manufacturing. There are massive delays in items due to port closures, especially if n China, and there are long waiting times for ships coming into ports in the US. It’s adding weeks to months to the original delivery dates. It’s projected to get worse as the holidays approach.

@bikerbabe 

Yes, there are a number of reasons.  I just didn't want to get into all them.  

Esteemed Contributor

Trouble is...that Advanced ship date doesn't mean they WILL ship then...

I ordered 3 of Valeries twinkling frosted pine trees from her last week in June Christmas show. They were to ship Aug30...

Checking today and the ship date is 9-13....

It's Christmas stuff...so I don't mind waiting, but I wouldn't want Fall stuff coming the week of Thanksgiving....

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I canceled a few things so far.  Items that are supposed to ship now have already been delayed by several weeks.  I imagine the same will happen with many of my advanced orders too.  Although I'm disappointed to have to cancel, it's saving me money in the end.