Re: Can we talk about Prince Louis?

How long before they go from this ~ 

Harry and Meghan share photo of Lilibet on first birthday - BBC News

to this ~

Prince Louis misbehaving with Kate Middleton at Platinum goes viral

Ah, the joys of motherhood! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I was reading just a week or so ago that William was a holy terror when he was that age. When his nanny would have him do something he didn't like or want to do, he'd often say "when I'm King I will punish you for that."  What a brat! They grow out of it though.

Respected Contributor

Thank you SusieQ2 for posting the picture of Lili. It seems the threads about her got deleted. She is a beauty. I would have liked to have seen a picture of Charlotte and Lili together.
Esteemed Contributor

@lgfan 

Yes, I'd like to see that too. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

It's a lot to expect of a 4 year old kid to sit still for several hours while all that stuff was going on around him that he probably didn't understand or care for.  I'm a lot older than 4 & I'm not sure I could do it!   I'm surprised when he got fidgety they didn't hand him of to a nanny.

Respected Contributor

Poor Kate.

Do you remember how you felt when your child had a meltdown right in the middle of the store?  She has to deal with Louis having one, tongue out at her, in front of the whole world.

Totally frustrating moments for parents.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

Those were the days @Mersha ,lol. Kids will be kids and it is a lot to expect from a 4 yr old. He shows very little respect for his mother but, again, he's only four.

The thing that was most concerning was when he reached back and pulled the arm of his cousin, Mia, right before giving her hair a tug. It's one thing to make faces but it's another to be hurtful to others. That's something that's far from adorable and should be put to a stop asap. Hopefully he grows out of that phase very quickly! 

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I don't think he acts any different than any other kid who's barely 4 years old. I remember seeing pics of his sister Charlotte sticking out her tongue at an event around his age. Was she a brat too?

@KKJ 

She stuck her tongue out at the press and everyone thought it was adorable to show them what she thought of them. How about positive comments about him crawling onto Kate's lap, and the hugs from the critics.  

Honored Contributor

Seems like Prince George stuck tongue out too yrs. ago.

I wouldn't like a camera stuck in my face every time I walked out of the house. People hollering at you to wave at them perform like a dancing dog so they can get the 'money shot'.

I'd probably moon 'em. ROFL

Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I can understand a 4 yo being rambunctious, but his behavior towards his Mother tells me that he has done this before and nothing was done about it.  It's almost getting too late to settle him down.  They better get a handle on it or he will run them ragged.  This kid needs some behavior adjustment.  No way would I tolerate that!!

Neither would I. I've raised a son and helped with a Granddaughter, and neither ever acted like this. Better sit on him now and not let this go on. His Dad says he's cheeky, no he's a brat.