Trusted Contributor

Re: Can we talk about Prince Louis?

@Sooner wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

He's just a baby. People can't expect babies to act like tiny adults- it doesn't work that way. Brains don't develop fully until a human is in their 20s. 

With that said, I am THRILLED this was not one of the Sussex children, because the haters would be out for blood. The pics and ensuing internet debate over little Louis is a good reason to keep your kids away from public spectacle.

@JamandBread My mom would not have put up with that for a hot second.  To me it's petty bratty behavior.  I don't think his mom was very delighted either.  It happens, it's kids, but it's not a good thing to be that disrespectful at that age.  No matter whose kid it is. 

Neither would mine and I would probably have dragged my kid out. But parenting is different these days. Kate was kind of caught between a rock and a hard place knowing the world had eyes on them.

I'm just glad it wasn't my mom moment. Better her than me Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: Can we talk about Prince Louis?

@gidgetgh wrote:

I ate ants when I was 4. I turned out fine.

@gidgetgh  Sadly your post reminded me of a strange boy I went to elementary school with who used to eat glue in class (we all had glue in our desks then) . Later as a teenager he was found murdered in CA (we were in the midwest). He was disruptive in class eating glue when the teacher told him not to and we all thought he was a troublemaker and stayed clear of him.