Valued Contributor

Re: Can't we do something about Flo ??

Cakers3, ITA with you in regards to the new Colonel Sanders. His weird little laugh is more than a little strange. When he sang the "chicken in the basket, chicken in the beans" song and then laughed afterwards, I had to find it on youtube to play it for my husband because it was sooo creepy.

I am tired of Flo. Luckily, we watch most things on our DVR so we ff through commercials. We did notice that the Coneheads are back-think they are for State Farm. Cute now, but they will probably run that into the ground like they did Flo, and the gecko and the Cavemen. Then again, I never liked the Cavemen!

Honored Contributor

I LIKE Flo - but I think her hair always looks dirty.

But I still like her!

Honored Contributor

Flo is rather low-key and doesn't bother me nearly as much as some other commercials.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

cotto22 wrote:

We did notice that the Coneheads are back-think they are for State Farm. Cute now, but they will probably run that into the ground like they did Flo, and the gecko and the Cavemen. Then again, I never liked the Cavemen!

LOVE how they did 'The Coneheads'!!  That's just brilliant and that they had all three of the cast members.  I had to look twice to see if it was taken from back in the day and, clearly, it wasn't. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've thought those commercials were annoying the first time I saw one.  I can't believe they're still using the concept!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Valued Contributor

I'm Pro-Flo Smiley Happy

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Trusted Contributor

I adore Flo !  Now it amazes me what people get all bent out of shape about. We are talking about a television commercial made up character. In today's world, with all of the things going on, I find it overwhelmong that something this mundane would even get mentioned, much less have a following. I just don't understand where people go to get down to nit-picking on such trivial things in this world that they would come and post it as a concerned topic on a website forum.

This is what is concerning you enough to stop, come here and post it???

For goodness sake. It's an actress in a commercial. Don't watch.

Honored Contributor

I like Flo....... But, can't stand any of the State Farm commercials......sure glad I don't have my car or renter's insurance with them. I do like the American Family commercial where the ice skating takes place.
Respected Contributor

I switched from AAA to Progressive. Flo had a lot to do with it.

Trusted Contributor

She's beyond ANNOYING. Instant change of channel when she's on.