Honored Contributor

Re: Can't we do something about Flo ??

Cakers3 wrote:

I don't mind Flo at all.  It's the fake Harlan Sanders for KFC and those over played Liberty Mutual Ins. commercials that need to go.  Who names their car Brad anyway?

I can't imagine starting a petition to get anybody fired, though.  They are just actors earning a living.  More important things in life to get upset over.

Oh yeah, that new Harlan Sanders is so very very creepy that I have to turn away, or FF through it if I can.

Even as much as I cannot stand that Flo character, I do like the actor.  I've seen her in a few bit parts, one in season one of Mad Men and in a sitcom, and I like her.  Just cannot stand Flo. 

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Oh yeah, that new Harlan Sanders is so very very creepy that I have to turn away, or FF through it if I can.

Even as much as I cannot stand that Flo character, I do like the actor.  I've seen her in a few bit parts, one in season one of Mad Men and in a sitcom, and I like her.  Just cannot stand Flo. 

Hi chickenbutt:  I think he out-creeps the Burger King guy.  lol 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

Ahhhhh....gotta love A little Flo! Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

Got to love me a little Flo! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Hi chickenbutt:  I think he out-creeps the Burger King guy.  lol 

Oh, for sure!  I used to think that BK giant head guy was THE creepiest thing ever.  Not any more! 

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations Ad Men and Women.............Mission Accomplished!!!! 

You have people talking about your client's product!!

Job Well Done ~~~~~

PS....Love Flo!

Valued Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I love Flo.  Whoever writes these commercials sure has a great mind.  I love where she plays all her family members.  They keep changing it up so I don't think I'll ever tire of her.

I also love the ad in which Flo is driving her boat, passing all the other boats with 'Flo' incorporated into the name....except the last one is 'Sea Hag.'

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldnt start a petition, but yes I agree she is annoying. lol. That's why they have dvrs. I skip all commercials!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

So funny!  I used to think it was such a cute, new approach, but just yesterday, I said to hubby, "They've really played out this ad campaign with Flo. They need to move on."

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

I prefer the Geico Gekko. The only problem I have with the Flo ads is the ads themselves. They are getting morea and more ridiculous.