Super Contributor

Can't we do something about Flo ??

[ Edited ]

Flo in the Progressive commercials ... haven't we had enough of her? ... can't we start a petition to get her off the air? ... or am I the only one that uses the mute button when she comes on? ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Can't we do something about Flo ??

I love Flo! And I hope she has negotiated some great contracts, as they expand her 'role' in these commercials. I especially love the ones where she is performing the parts of all the various family members. Those are the best ones. 

Respected Contributor

I see nothing wrong with her in those commercials. Have always thought someone is clever as they are well done and usually quite funny. Doesn't bother me a bit, why would it?

Esteemed Contributor

I like Flo.

She's just making a living.
Super Contributor

Then I guess you answered my question ... it IS just me ... thanks ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Honored Contributor

I love Flo.  Whoever writes these commercials sure has a great mind.  I love where she plays all her family members.  They keep changing it up so I don't think I'll ever tire of her.

Honored Contributor

Obviously people are watching and recalling them.  I watch every one, who knows why.  Then there are commercials I just fuzz out on, don't even know what was on the screen.  At the other end of the spectrum are commercials that are so funny or clever, I remember the people and the plot, but I can't tell you what they were selling. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Love the Flo commercials! Bright spot in the vast wasteland of commercials.
"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

No it's not you. I am tired of Flo. There is also another one that is played every five minutes. "You've totaled your brand new car. Oh no one was hurt, but there will still be pain."
Honored Contributor

These are only people trying to earn a living, nothing more. Of course I wouldn't try to get rid of them