Esteemed Contributor

Can't figure out why......

[ Edited ]

I sent something back for an exchange (ordered the wrong color Great Hair Day). Got an e-mail saying the color I want was out of stock and would get $34.56 credited back to my Q-Card. Just looked at my account info, nope, that says getting refunded $24.61. Why not just say $24.61 in the e-mail? Don't get it. Not an earth shaking matter but I don't get the reason for the discrepancy. My orignal order total was $34.54, not sure where that extra 2 cents came in either. Oh well.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Can't figure out why......

@shaggygirl  Let me take a look at your order and I'll email you.  If we didnt have stock in the exchange you are due a full refund.  I will email you with the details.

So sorry that happened!!

Susan Q-Social

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can't figure out why......

wrote:

@shaggygirl  Let me take a look at your order and I'll email you.  If we didnt have stock in the exchange you are due a full refund.  I will email you with the details.

So sorry that happened!!

Susan Q-Social

Well bless your heart Susan. I got your e-mail I wasn't really expecting anyone from QVC to step up and explain it let alone figure it out and do anything so it is really & truly appreciated. Thank You!