Honored Contributor

Can't even get into my own profile.

Think we're back to some glitches again in here.  Maybe we can call on the glitch repairmen to come fix these minx's.  Gremlins.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Can't even get into my own profile.

[ Edited ]

Good morning, @qualitygal!😊   The problem accessing our profiles started 'way back in November and was never resolved.   

After multiple reports by many posters (and the QVC Social Team has submitted numerous reports to IT support), the only option we have is to click on the profile...  then open another tab to do other things, or go and brew a nice cuppa tea😜...  and the profile eventually will appear.   

Some of us have seen the same incredibly long delay when uploading images, too.   In both cases the screen seems to freeze and the only recourse we have is to wait or abandon the process.

waiting.gif

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Contributor

QVC is all about computers and TV    You would think that a computer problem since November would be rectified.

Spend the money to get it corrected, God knows you are a wealthy company and to disservice your customers is not good business.

A week is a long time not to fix a computer problem but  8 months is disgraceful

Maybe you better check the head of IT and if they know what they are doing.

QVC has spread their wings so far that many, many things are falling apart and now you cannot even go to HSN as an independent company because they part of a screwed up system in things.

Honored Contributor

While there have been times when I'd love to see my profile, I've had to abandon that wish.  It takes so long that it seems to often just time out.  I've given up even trying.  They might just as well remove that option, IMHO, since they seem unwilling to fix the issue.

Honored Contributor

yes, it is still slow, but a bit faster now for me.

i clocked it at 2.5 minutes. Smiley Wink

laptop/firefox

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  Glad you mentioned that.  I just tried it, and it only took about 2 mintues.  Better than before, for sure, but certainly not as quick as it should be!  I had stopped even trying because it took so long.

Esteemed Contributor

You can get in. You just have to wait....and wait....and wait.

Honored Contributor

I keep getting "Access Denied on this server" when I try to search for something.