Regular Contributor

Can You Revise a Review that has Been Posted?

Does anyone know if you can revise a review that has alrady been posted.  I really would like to revise my review about the Air Fryer which was the TSV a few weeks ago.  Not satisfied as it quit working.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Can You Revise a Review that has Been Posted?

Not here, unfortunately.  Smiley Sad

This is one good reason why it's best to use a product for a while before reviewing it.   I've sure seen a lot of people here talking about how they left reviews when they received something and, not too far down the road, found that it did not perform well - or some aspect of it was unsatisfactory.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it would be great if QVC would give us the ability to revise reviews on their website.

Honored Contributor

I agree, WildcatFan!   I don't know how all websites work, of course, but one great example of a HUGE retailer is Amazon and they allow you to revise a review.

Honored Contributor

I usually don't post a review until using an item for a couple months, since the reviews can't be changed.

Esteemed Contributor

You can post an updated review referring to your earlier review.  LM

Super Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

You can post an updated review referring to your earlier review.  LM

How do you do that? I'd love to know!

Regular Contributor

I did use the fryer before I posted about it and gave it four stars.  Now, actually yesterday in fact when I was making dinner the unit stopped working.  It is being returned, but I would like to add that to my rreview.

One poster said that you can post again and refer to a previous review.  I would also like to know how to do that please.

Thanks to all who responded to my question.