Honored Contributor

Re: Can You Name 3 Things QVC could do.......

I barely watch QVC TV now and nothing in this world could make me watch more of it.  QVC is shopping to me, it's not entertainment.  I'm perfectly happy with QVC the way it is.  I shop and wander around QVC.com and that's fun and I get to see what's new.  

Honored Contributor

Can't get it in three!  (The devil made me do it!).!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just one (my pet peave)!:

When you sell cosmetics, especially facial foundations, SHOW the ACTUAL SHADES on a live person.  Those photo ‘shade charts’ are USELESS.  Why is it that testers are done with eyeliners and other cosmetics? We need to SEE the shades tested- 

Trusted Contributor

Less time on each product.....tsv only in their own shows.....host's that aren't in love with themselves, and just host and present product in detail.

Respected Contributor

@Sooner 

clap clapping GIF by ClapForCrap

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Trusted Contributor

Lower prices and have faster shipping.

Get someone in there that can and will coach ALL of the hosts.  They need it badly.  The silliness is getting tedious.

Get more brands and have more products per hour.

Esteemed Contributor

Free Shipping when you hit a certain amount, say $75 or

so. They will never do free ship every day.

Definitely no sidekicks sitting on a couch adding their 2 

cents worth (Friday night beauty), used to be writing

nonsense to Facebook.

More contests, prizes to win on a daily basis.Maybe every

customer gets a number and and gifts cards are awarded

daily. Yes, I know I am dreaming here.

Esteemed Contributor

1. Free shipping to me on everything. I would not mind paying $ 3 or $ 4 to return something though. 2. I buy very few beauty products from QVC. When they site results of “independent clinical studies”, show me where or how to access those studies. I am not going to take someone’s word for it when they are selling me something. 3. I would like to see the inside of the the garments. How deep are the pockets? Does the bathing suit built in bra have the elastic band all the way around or just in the front under the cups? Is there an iron on label or a scratchy one? Is the embroidery faced so it is not scratchy? Are there inside pockets in the jackets that are sometimes formed by the way it is constructed? There is a lot you can learn by seeing the insides of the clothes.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

more petites--tell the length

Honored Contributor

Watching and buying are two different things.  I would probably buy more if there was free shipping and returns, and if they didn't play with pricing.  An item goes from a featured price, to a Q price, to a clearance price, to an event price, to a Lunchtime or Primetime Special price, to a Last Clicks price, and even then can end up back at a Q price.  Who can trust that?  Then they run that "Honest Pricing" promo and I roll my eyes...

I would probably watch more if they had more normal (as in less obnoxious) hosts.  The hard-sell is a real turn-off for me.