Trusted Contributor

Can I watch QVC live on my computer? How?

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Can I watch QVC live on my computer? How?

Go to QVC 's website, and then go to ON QVC NOW (thats the middle of the page), and then click on Watch Now.

Esteemed Contributor

Also, directly above the notifications on upper right hand corner of this page, hover on "shop qvc tv", then click "watch qvc tv."  Actually, that is also on my main q page.

@DowntonAbbey

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DowntonAbbey   You can watch QVC live or QVC Plus which is the pre-recorded station.  You can also watch HSN and Evine live.  Holler if you have trouble finding any of this.

If you miss a show you can review the merchandise that was presented by clicking Shop QVC TV, then Items Recently on Air.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Thank you Thank you  Trying to find something to hover over can't see QVC tv to click I will try the address given to me by someone thank you.

Respected Contributor

Go to the top of this page where it says Shop QVC TV.  Click on the arrow where it says Watch QVC TV.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

Thank you Thank you  Trying to find something to hover over can't see QVC tv to click I will try the address given to me by someone thank you.

Hi @DowntonAbbey,

To get to the live TV section, click on the little link all of the way at the upper right-hand side at the top of your computer screen that says:

Shop QVC TV. It's right at the end of the line where the Today's Special Value link is located. It's on the line under the big red Q at the top of your page/screen.

After you click on that little link, you'll get another page.

On that page, you'll then see instructions on the left-hand side of the page for watching live TV.

You'll then get a menu list where you can click on one of the active blue links on that page, and make a choice that looks like this:

Click on the link that says Watch TV Live. That's it. Smiley Happy

After you click on the Watch TV Live link, you'll get a video screen that will allow you to watch QVC programming live. 

Trusted Contributor

I will try this, thank you so much.

Trusted Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I will try this, thank you so much.

You're welcome! Smiley Happy