Honored Contributor

Re: Calling Bay Area Weather Reporters !

On 3/6/2015 MrsSweetieBear said:
On 3/6/2015 shoekitty said:

we were 82{#emotions_dlg.crying} I have worn my light cashmere sweater 2X this winter. Have you heard if we are getting any rain or cold weather? Any at all?

Our Pineapple Express should be headed your way. I'm hoping so for your sake as well as ours. I would like it to leave the Hawaii station anyway. Wink

Oh, I hope it's coming our way, Mrs. SB! It probably will, DH just washed the cars, LOL.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Well, it sounds like it's pretty much warm all around here. My daughter was just talking about trimming the fur again on at least one of our Persians for the coming hot weather. She's a tiny girl, weighing in at no more than 5 pounds, and she has a really hard time dealing with the heat.

Last year, our vet suggested trimming her, and she actually loved it, she perked up right away.

Trusted Contributor

I live an hour from Chicago in one of the NW suburbs. It's in the 40's here today, which is tropical compared to the temperatures we've been having for the last several months. It's supposed to be in the 40's & 50's for the next several days, which is great......but the melting snow is already making a huge mess, leaving mud & puddles everywhere you go.

Respected Contributor

On 3/7/2015 NoelSeven said:
On 3/7/2015 esmeraldagooch said:

Noel, DH just went out last night and bought us a CanAm Spyder Rt to ride. He's excited to live where the weather is nice. Take lemons and make lemonaide, other wise you could move East.

esmerelda, I had to look that up! Is that a dirt buggy? I'm probably using the wrong term {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

It looks like fun!

Noel, I believe it's a fancy three wheel motorcycle. CrotchRocketForOldMen. He found it in Lodi. Picking it up tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

On 3/7/2015 NoelSeven said:

Noel, DH just went out last night and bought us a CanAm Spyder Rt to ride. He's excited to live where the weather is nice. Take lemons and make lemonaide, other wise you could move East.

esmerelda, I had to look that up! Is that a dirt buggy? I'm probably using the wrong term {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

It looks like fun!

Noel, I believe it's a fancy three wheel motorcycle. CrotchRocketForOldMen. He found it in Lodi. Picking it up tomorrow.

Love the name for it, LOL!
Respected Contributor

My husband and I are getting a shopping cart built for two!
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/6/2015 MomOf4 said:

Hi Noel!!

It was 90 degrees at John Wayne (Orange County) Airport today. Hottest temp in CA today!! All I can say is UGH!! A/C on this afternoon.

Sounds good to me! Give me warmth over cold any day!

Honored Contributor

On 3/8/2015 Justice4all said: My husband and I are getting a shopping cart built for two!

Sounds good to me, perfect for shopping at Costco {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

This morning, the six o'clock news reported the possibility of fog this coming week.

We rarely see fog lately and that really bothers me.