Honored Contributor

Re: Calling Bay Area Weather Reporters !

On 3/6/2015 Dell said:

72 degrees in out lying county, Noel. Supposed to be warmer over the weekend. Now I am going to sound like a complainer/whiner but so be it. My house just seems so cold. The middle of the day is nice but the house is still very cool to me. Partly because I have been sick a lot this winter and am having trouble staying warm.

Yes, it is freezing inside, but very warm outside.

Honored Contributor

On 3/6/2015 NoelSeven said:
On 3/6/2015 mousiegirl said:
On 3/6/2015 NoelSeven said:

Yes, Noel, very warm here today, but heard last evening that there will be rain next week. I will believe that when I see it, as we did not get any last week, yet areas around did, very strange.

Hi mousiegirl Smile

Like you, I'll believe it when I see it! I've been cleaning closets today and just washed my hair about an hour ago. Too hot using the blow dryer, uggh.

Note to self: start doing hair in the cooler morning temp.

The only good thing about hot weather is that I don't have to blow dry my hair, just air dry it.Smile

Lucky you Smile I wish, I wish... It takes me at least 20 minutes in that hot air.

It does take hours for my hair to air dry, but I hate using the dryer, but of course have to during cold weather.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, Noel, very warm here today, but heard last evening that there will be rain next week. I will believe that when I see it, as we did not get any last week, yet areas around did, very strange.

If we send you our rain on The Pineapple Express, you will get that rain next week. We've had nothing but rain off and on and mostly on for the last 4 or 5 days! And it's chilly...like in the low 60s! Sick of it already!!

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Honored Contributor

we were 82 I have worn my light cashmere sweater 2X this winter. Have you heard if we are getting any rain or cold weather? Any at all?

Honored Contributor

On 3/6/2015 september said:

I went for a hike in Carmel Valley today..it was 81!!!

Shoot! I am going to be there tomorrow.

Super Contributor

It sure didn't feel like a warm winter to me.

I remember being little and playing outside on Christmas day in shorts.

Every Easter was sunny and hot and couldn't wait to get out of our dresses but now Easter is chilly.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/6/2015 shoekitty said:

we were 82 I have worn my light cashmere sweater 2X this winter. Have you heard if we are getting any rain or cold weather? Any at all?

Our Pineapple Express should be headed your way. I'm hoping so for your sake as well as ours. I would like it to leave the Hawaii station anyway.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Esteemed Contributor

72 degrees in my area today, about 80 miles from Bay Area. It's supposed to be in the low to mid 70s for the next week.

Respected Contributor

Noel, DH just went out last night and bought us a CanAm Spyder Rt to ride. He's excited to live where the weather is nice. Take lemons and make lemonaide, other wise you could move East.

Honored Contributor

On 3/7/2015 esmeraldagooch said:

Noel, DH just went out last night and bought us a CanAm Spyder Rt to ride. He's excited to live where the weather is nice. Take lemons and make lemonaide, other wise you could move East.

esmerelda, I had to look that up! Is that a dirt buggy? I'm probably using the wrong term {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

It looks like fun!

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices