Respected Contributor

Received my order of this product a couple of days ago and wanted to use it this morning.  No luck.  I removed the little tabs from the containers, then pumped and pumped and pumped some more - about 200 times.  But no product.  Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong.  I feel a little stupid, but nothing comes out no matter how I hold the container or how many times I push the pump.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

Received my order of this product a couple of days ago and wanted to use it this morning.  No luck.  I removed the little tabs from the containers, then pumped and pumped and pumped some more - about 200 times.  But no product.  Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong.  I feel a little stupid, but nothing comes out no matter how I hold the container or how many times I push the pump.

@Perkup  Try this....hold your finger over the opening.....tightly....then pump pump pump many times and tap container every so often.  

Respected Contributor

It works on sort of a vacuum pump.

Turn it over and push the inside piece up a bit. That should get it working

Valued Contributor

I have had a few that would not pump and used the same method @Ms tyrion2 suggested and that was the remedy.

libby's folly
Respected Contributor

Thanks friends.  My hands are not very strong anymore and that might be the problem.  But I think I've tried everything.  I'll try again tonight with all your suggestions.  If it doesn't work then, I guess I will just send them back.  Too bad when things are so darn difficult.

Regular Contributor

A previous poster was correct; push it up from the bottom. I had the same problem when I first started using the product.