Honored Contributor

Re: California Fires....my morning visitor.....

@fourpaws56 wrote:

Thank you Kathy, what a sweet post! I love these wild animals. a little while ago I cleaned out my vegetable garden and put everything in a heap by their water bucket...at least it's something to eat...lol, if they like it..  

@fourpaws56

Bless you for your big heart and love for these wonderful creatures.

You are a kind, generous person. Hope others will follow your lead.  When they see your gifts they know you are their 😇. 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Regular Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

Thank you Kathy, what a sweet post! I love these wild animals. a little while ago I cleaned out my vegetable garden and put everything in a heap by their water bucket...at least it's something to eat...lol, if they like it..  

Hi fourpaws56-- I can tell you are an animal lover from your screen name! LOL! If I were your next door neighbor I would be doing exactly what you are doing to help the animals. Please share again any pictures or any updates. All the best to you and God's creatures. Kathy

Esteemed Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

I love these animals,we share the forest together, they were here first,I am in their home and I respect that...

Your attitude is wonderful!  We creatures of Earth are all in this together aren't we?  Respect and compassion makes for a better life for us all. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth